Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey!

I'm new here. Actually been reading for a while.

I have been riding since I could walk basically. Have had dirt bikes, sport bikes, cruisers.

A couple years back I sold my old zx6-r and got a Yammha roadstar. Been riding that all over the place and love it. I had torn ligaments in my wrist from boxing and couldnt ride the ninja for a while.

Anyway.. I recently gave in to the itch and bought a used '96 zx6-r and now have the cruiser and the sportbike. I'm LOVIN it!

This place rocks and I'll see y'all 'rond!

LOK

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ton Loc is fine. ha ha.

It's really said "Lock" but it's all cool.

Big up's to all you freaks!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
sup playa? what the deal son? cant give mad props to a fellow thug, know what im sayin'?[8D]

·
Registered
166 Posts
The meanstreak is a nice motorcyle. It handles well and is pretty peppy. It doesn't have the power of the warrior or the V-rod but it is more comnfortable. If you are considering 300mi or more trips you might consider a full cruiser. The Meanstreak is like a sport-cruiser to me. Go test drive one and see what ya think?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by dtmsurf
I have an 02 roadstar warrior and the Zx, its nice to have choices, isnt it!
My buddy down the road has a Warrior. I LOVE that bike!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by MikeO
I have a '04 RoadStar and a '03 6r. I love them both. It is wonderful to have the best of both worlds.
Oh HELLZ yeah! :)

I'll tell you, if I only could have one. I'd keep the Roadie I think. Something is so cool about doing 80 and barely turning 2500 rmp's!

I love both of them They are very different.

Here is my Roadie

·
Registered
363 Posts
The meanstreak is a nice motorcyle. It handles well and is pretty peppy. It doesn't have the power of the warrior or the V-rod but it is more comnfortable. If you are considering 300mi or more trips you might consider a full cruiser. The Meanstreak is like a sport-cruiser to me. Go test drive one and see what ya think?
You are pretty much dead on there. The mean streak is supposed to be getting bumped up to 2000cc so then it will have more power than the warrior but unless they switch to aluminum frame and better suspension and brakes the warrior will still have it in the corners. Personally I think the Mean streak looks better than my warrior (with some mods) but when I bought mine the mean streak was just too slow.
Lok, nice roadie! heres the warrior (with a few mods)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice Warrior Pimp!

I also have a friend with a meanstreak. Riding both and racing both the Warrior is no doubt faster. The Meanie is more comfortable to me. The Warrior streches me out a lot. My arms are too short. With some Risers it would be great.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice bike LOK! I have the same pipe and a BAK. dtmsurf, that is a nice warrior. I want to ride one some day and see what it is like.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nice bike LOK! I have the same pipe and a BAK. dtmsurf, that is a nice warrior. I want to ride one some day and see what it is like.
How do you like the pipe? I think it sounds awesome!

My Roadstar sounds awesome and my buddy with the meanstreak was riding with me and I was on the ninja. He said "at least I'm louder than you now" (he has drilled out stockers)

I said.. You think so? He reved.. Then I reved the Ninja up to about 10k and he was like "oh.. I guess not" :D It's pretty loud!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.