Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I Just bought a 2007 ninja 250R for my first bike. I want to have the best chances of being seen even during the day. Are there any extra bright headlights that anyone can recommend that would fit my bike? Thanks in advance!

·
Site Sponsors
51 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
They make higher wattage halogen bulbs too, I've tried them and don't recommend. They can run extra hot and melt your headlight housing. Just in case you need an idea of what not to do.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Get the Sylvania Silverstar Ultra headlight. It's a direct swap and doesn't draw any more power. Also, use your high beam during the day. You can also pick up some LED driving lights that won't draw a ton of juice and kill your electrical system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Get the Sylvania Silverstar Ultra headlight. It's a direct swap and doesn't draw any more power. Also, use your high beam during the day. You can also pick up some LED driving lights that won't draw a ton of juice and kill your electrical system.
Thanks so much! I’ll be getting one of those shortly, I really appreciate it. Ride safe!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Any LED bulb recommendations for 2008 250R headlights that you have tried successfully?
MotorcycleID is quite pricey.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts