Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been trying to figure out how to help everybody with their gear and apparel purchases. Originally, we looked at a traditional sponsorship or contingency but have come to the conclusion "that system's broken." And if we went that route, it would have only been for a select few riders. We have come up with a design that will include anybody that wants in. Here are the details;

Superbike Toy Store Partner Program​

We’ve created a Partner program to help you all fund your addiction. Here’s how it works;

You give people a card that has a discount code that is assigned to you only. When people use that code, they receive a 5% discount on their purchases. That also tells us that you referred a customer to us, and we then issue a store credit of 5% of the purchase price to you. You can then use the credit towards your personal product purchases, or let it build-up for larger purchases.

o Pays a 5% commission in store credit to use for anything we sell
o Receive a 10% discount for personal purchases*
o We supply you with personalized cards, stickers, and T-shirts (upon availability)

What are your thoughts on this? Good, bad, indifferent? Let me know.

Here's a link if anybody wants to sign up (it's free);Superbike Toy Store Partner Program

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Hey guys i would like to offer a possible "relationship".,
Heading overseas and may be able to help you with some over seas customers, especially since i will be do someserious trackdays and other events this coming year.

also could use some of your cards as i deal with many people all over the US and other NON-US Customers.
PM?

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey guys i would like to offer a possible "relationship".,
Heading overseas and may be able to help you with some over seas customers, especially since i will be do someserious trackdays and other events this coming year.

also could use some of your cards as i deal with many people all over the US and other NON-US Customers.
PM?
Well, I already have a girlfriend...:rolleyes: but the Partner program works overseas as well. Is there something specific you were trying to do? Let me know if you do; I am always open to new ideas.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts