Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
im mos def going. gonna ride up to sac and start there even though emeryville is only 10min ride from where i live, lol. look for a black 07 with "07" on the left fairing, twobros pipe, no mirrors and red chain/rim tape.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
damn dude..talk about dedication. hopefully you got a place to stay over night cus i doubt that you will be leaving super early in the morning just to get to the meet spot that early.

look for a silver 07 with cracked front cowl on the right side...akra slip on, and the 6r decal moved to the front. i'll be on the lookout for you bro.

·
My Brute is weak
41,597 Posts
One of you should ask Jason to do a burnout with your bike like that dude with an R1, so we can make fun of you over the internet about it later.

·
Registered
119 Posts
damn dude..talk about dedication. hopefully you got a place to stay over night cus i doubt that you will be leaving super early in the morning just to get to the meet spot that early.

look for a silver 07 with cracked front cowl on the right side...akra slip on, and the 6r decal moved to the front. i'll be on the lookout for you bro.
yeah, i was gonna stay at my friends place in sac, but im just gonna leave my place at 5am. oh yeah, i have the arai hopkins monster replica helmet... havent seen anyone with it in the bay area so look out for that also, lol.

·
Registered
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I Am Never Going To This Shit Again! They Take Your Money, Rip You Off, And The Event Is Sorry. The Ride Was Cool But In The End You Are At A Campsite Like Place With A Bar And An Outdoor Stage, In The Sun....$20 Entry Fee...$5 Parking...and $5 On Food. I Was Pissed! Rode For Over Three Hours...never Got To See Fucking Jason!

Forget Next Year.

·
Registered
119 Posts
yeah, that shit was fucking gay as fuck. couldnt even see the damn stunt show and they even fucked up peoples bikes when they were getting ready to do the show. fuck SBF, bunch of assholes that rip you off... i even doubt that money was going to charity...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.