Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a bet with a friend of mine. I say the haybusa is a sport tourer and he says its a sportbike. whos right?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have seen them at track days. They are all kinds of fast in a straight line, but the turning part seems to be a bit of a problem. I think they should just put some luggage on them and call it a day. Definitely sport tourer[xx(]

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
it's faster than me:D
Go to suzuki's website. they have it catagorized.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Originally posted by ZEDX6Rroadracer
sport touring pig. The ZX12R is much better. feels like the 6. never ridden the Busa though[8)]
Feels like a six with +60 bhp and +60 kg and size of a school bus... ;)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
i call these hyper bikes...not really a sport tourer or sportbike IMHO...

but if I had to put it in one category I would say sportbike only becasue for a bike to be truly called a sport tourer I think the factory needs to make some sort of lugguage for them IMHO...

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
They are not comfortable enough to be called tourer IMO so i'll call it an inline sport pig!?!?

·
Registered
586 Posts
They do make luggage for them. My buddy had textile bags for his 12 just in case he wants to go on a huge road trip.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
"They do make luggage for them. My buddy had textile bags for his 12 just in case he wants to go on a huge road trip."

aftermarket or factory? If factory then I stand corrected...Didn't think the Busa/12r had an option for factory luggaage...

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
who here as actually rode a busa? i am guessing not many of u. i have they arnt that bad actually pretty nimble for its size i think. Granted u cant go up in tight twisties and hang with the 600's but its not that bad. i bet i could keep up in the twisties with most of u bastards :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.