Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend, a buddy and I (he rides a YZF600R) were getting our gear on, about to leave this small country place when this guy walks up towards my bike. Now this guy is a typical south Georgia redneck...no shirt, no shoes, beat up truck. He walks up with a girl and another guy. He proceeds to tell us how nice our bikes are and asks typical questions like..."will those things haul ass?" I said "they do ok." He says (think Beavis and Butthead) "huh, huh, they do ok, huh, huh, I bet, huh, huh". He said he had a 600 and had to get rid of it because he got a DUI. I asked him what kind he had. He replied..."a Ninja...yup...SUZUKI". We didn't call him on it, we just rode off. At our next stop, we were both laughing our asses off before we could even get our helmets off. Just goes to show how stupid some people can be.

·
Registered
422 Posts
It seems as though no matter where I stop or go..there are people that have RARE bikes such as the suzuki ninja. And since the weather has gotten colder here most have CONVENIENTLY put their bikes away for the winter already.

I work in a prison, and I've heard some of the funniest motorcycle stories from inmates. They have all had bikes that never existed and had the best aftermarket parts on them. WANNABE's......

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
we do alot of riding down in West Virginia....so I know all about rednecks...uhhhhahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
No comments from the Texas folks on this one![:p]

·
Registered
160 Posts
actulaily thats a bit true, suzuki and kawa are working together, take a look at the 04 GSX-R and compare it to the 03 6R. They got the same USD fork and radials and almost the same seat cowl the basicly look a like

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
In the South all soft drinks are Cokes and all sportbikes are Ninja. Hey there, what kinda coke you want, Dr. Pepper or Orange Nehi. Say there, is that one of them Honda Ninjas?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Originally posted by sixftnine
thats not fair i want rednecks to laugh at. all i get is to laugh at is yuppies and mr. moms
I know how that is. I always get the same questions. Have you topped it out?? Does it wheelie?? Holy Sh*t it goes to 180!! I love that last group of people that believe what ever the speedometer says, it will go that fast. Idiots.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It blows their minds when they see that mine doesn't have an analog speedo. "Hey, is that there thang digital or somethin'?"

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
A coworker here said he had a GSX-R 750 that weight about 315lbs and had 300+ horsepower! Hahahaha! He said he went down on it wearing just a t-shirt and tank top because I was telling him about how I wiped out a while back on my Ninja500R. T-shirt and tank top??? Must've been a nasty sight seeing his fat-ass on a bike, if he ever had one.

·
Registered
238 Posts
I got a comment on that one. A buddy of a buddy of a buddy of mine went to a bike shop with me last week he is telling me that he is gonna get his bike license soon and do all kinda of tricks yada yada yada. So we get to the bike shop and he is looking at the 03 R6 the sales guy comes over and is all excited and talking about the R6 trying to get my buddy to buy it and about this time is when the best line I ever heard comes out of my buddys mouth. He says cool I also like the extra storage that they put up here (pointing to the gas cap) at first I thought he was kidding and I laughed. But he was serious he thought the gas tank key hole opens a swing up compartment to store a coat and stuff.
at this point the sales man walks away, at the right time I must tell you because the next thing he says is look (as he points at the speedometer) and says it has a DVD player to. At this point I walk away. Serious story and the kid is this stupid I shit u not.

·
Registered
493 Posts
my favorite around my parts is how a bunch of inexperienced riders talk down on everything but the litre bikes saying 600s are just too slow, all they do is go in a straight line with thier (no joke)2 inch chicken strips

·
Registered
558 Posts
ha my buddy has a 2000 cbr f4 and since the speedo says 180 he thinks it'll go 180. i try and tell him all the time but he's got a thick head. its not like he walks around sayin my shit a 180, but still.

i also ride with this kid thats gonna be a racer. now this kid is bad(not badass) everytime we stop and he talks to ppl hes always sayin how hes gonna be a racer and this and that its fkn lame, i beat the shit outa this kid in turns. boy i could go on about this kid. the reason i brought him up is cos one night after he got done telling some bum hes gonna be a *does the nixon double hand quotation sign* racer the guy asked how much hp he had(he rides a 01 gixxer6) and he tell the guy hes got 123 hp. i couldnt take it anymore so i told him mine makes somwhere around 107 stock and his only makes like 99 he wouldnt beleive me so i printed some stuff out on the internet and showed him hes only makes 99 and the motherfucker tells me that diff places say diff hp ratings, im thinking wtf? what a retard dood they might be like 1 or 2 points off but not 23 you moron.

sorry bout the long post i had to vent.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Where did me and his mother go wrong...

Ever notice how when your riding that people that don't have bikes always want you to ride a wheelie or do a burn out. Those are the same guys that couldn't keep the bicycle up with training wheels when they were younger.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I had a guy that came up next to me at a red light and started yelling "DO A WHEELIE!!!" not noticing the 4 cars ahead of me at the light. I explained to him that it would be hard to do that with a line of cars blocking my way. He just said, well turn around and do a wheelie going the other way. Well gee wouldn't that defeat the purpose of my traveling in this direction??? The guy finally rolled up his window and looked quite disappointed.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.