Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Good Article... Hopefully for Suzuki their AMA presence wont suffer like the MotoGP effort after Roberts Jr. won the GP500 championship in 2000.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
i'm sure suzuki will hold everyone off the first race but after that we'll see the attack begin

·
Registered
468 Posts
It should be a really interesting year for Suzuki in MotoGP this year, especially now that they are on Bridgestone rubber. Tamada proved they were effective with his style on the RC211V. Maybe it's what the Suzuki needs?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I personally think it will take more than Bridgestones to get them online but it's a great start. KRJR has lost his drive. Hopper(John Hopkins) is their best chance. It's funny how you can go from great equipment one day and trash the next.

MotoGP is going to be great this year.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Originally posted by t-type

If only the same could be said about Honda in MotoGP
It will be interesting to see if Rossi can develope the Yamaha M1 into a consistent winner.

Ducati is probably also going to be strong this year too.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Originally posted by Routa

It will be interesting to see if Rossi can develope the Yamaha M1 into a consistent winner.

I think it all depends if they adapt the bike to his riding style or if he adapts his riding style to the bike... should be an excellent season!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Originally posted by Routa

I know this sounds crazy but I had this dream I was watching SPEED TV and Rossi crashed out in the Welkom race this year! I was so disappointed that his consecutive podium runs ended and that he actually crashed. I think I had this dream because last night I just read about Barros' 14 crashes on the Yamaha.

Yamaha better do something about their bike this year to help Rossi contend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.