Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm still waiting for the profile info, and will add those as i get them, but here is cheryl's layout. lemme know if you want anything changed or want to add more photos, cheryl! thanks!!!!

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by GreenEnvy
Looks excellent, and let me say, for someone who's been riding for 100 years, she looks great [8D]
LOL!!!! i haven't added her profile information yet!
you crack me up- it's also an 04 363, not an 06, but you didn't seem to take note of that!!!

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
I'd do away with the logo and use the KF block text. The logo is distracting.

·
Premium Member
11,912 Posts
Originally posted by marshmallow

LOL!!!! i haven't added her profile information yet!
you crack me up- it's also an 04 363, not an 06, but you didn't seem to take note of that!!!
Probably because he was looking at the same thing I was; the girl:D. But guess what, I did notice that you say it's an "04 363." Never heard of that bike before.

JK

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hahaha!!! lol!! don't worry, i'm equally careless with my duties over @ motogirlz.org- i dated a track day photo album august 31, 2006. OOPS! i got a lot of fun=poking for that!

so should i take the logo off?
i kind of like that idea, but i want to make sure everyone knows who we're associated with.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Originally posted by marshmallow

so should i take the logo off?
i kind of like that idea, but i want to make sure everyone knows who we're associated with.
The lettering looks better than the logo I think and it actually makes a bigger statement.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.