Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a website that could give me more info on modding and parts swap info??

I am a previous streetfighter rider and am really into swapping parts to make my own statement.....

If you need me to be more elaborate just ask.....

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
There are a few threads on here about swapping bits from one bike to another, mostly ZX-6Rs though.

If you really want to stand out, you can make nearly anything from nearly any bike fit yours, if you have the patience and ability (or money).

Otherwise, google some streetfighter forums (UK or Australian). The guys on them have generally tried just about everything, as a collective.

Edit: Sorry, I should have taken more note of your post. You most likely know of the streetfighter forums, but there a re a few good threads on swapping bits between different model ZX-6Rs on here.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I have seen a couple of those threads about swappin in between 6's, but that is alot more common than tryin different bikes......

the problem i am havin is this site has alot of good info but not very organized, if I had the time i would sit down and and gather all the info and compress it down to a few useful sticky threads....but alas maybe this winter i might have time to do that....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.