Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone can tell me why you see people with a sweatband on their front brake master cylinder reservoir?

·
Registered
634 Posts
we use them so If we are on the track and we crash we don't get brake fluid all on the track for the other racers/track riders.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
i put in on the front so that i dont have to look at that ugly ass yellow plastic piece.

also, my sweatband is a Nintendo POISON sweatband that has a skull and hexbones with the word POISON under it which reminds me that when im thirsty that i cant drink the brake fluid. :D

·
Registered
452 Posts
if mine is completely full, on the track it heats up and expands and overflows. the band catches it so the fluid doesnt come out and eat through your paint.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Originally posted by lgm118icbm
if mine is completely full, on the track it heats up and expands and overflows. the band catches it so the fluid doesnt come out and eat through your paint.
ditto.

·
Registered
4,233 Posts
I know some people say its squidish/track poserish to run one on the street, but I have some stains on the inside of my tinted windscreen and i think its brake fluid. I may need to run one.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Originally posted by Supa Ninja
I know some people say its squidish/track poserish to run one on the street, but I have some stains on the inside of my tinted windscreen and i think its brake fluid. I may need to run one.
Yeah I had brake fluid leak all over my pants once, kinda sucked. I think I'm gonna get one regardless of how "squidish" they are

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
theres tons of them out there for cars (specifically made). such as spoon and mugen. but ive never seen them on bikes....is there a company that actually makes some?

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
i have one cause it looks cool! lol...

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.