Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. This spring I bought myself a 2008 Ninja 250R to learn to ride on and am beginning to feel more and more uncomfortable on the bike due to its smaller size. I’m considering looking into a used 636. I know I could probably make adjustments to the 250R but I don’t want to invest a lot of money into the bike since I want to upgrade sooner or later.

I’m 6’4” – 6’5” and around 210lbs, any of you taller riders here feel comfortable on the bike without feeling too big on it? On my 250 standing up the seat comes to about the lower half of my thigh. Just wanted some input on the bike and if it could be made to fit taller riders without investing a lot of money for suspension pieces and so on.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I'm 6-2 235 with a 36-inch inseam and the 636 fits me just fine. I don't feel like I'm wadded into the bike and my wife says I don't look like a monster on it like I do on an R-6. I have adjustable rearsets though-I'd suggest those and maybe a set of adjustable clip on's (which I don't have yet) and you'd be good to go, in my worthless personal opinion of course. Good luck!:D

·
Registered
39 Posts
6-4 210lbs

It's not to big but not to small. I can tower over the bike and sometimes I feel that I could use a bigger/taller bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts