Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, aside from checkin' out all the new models (the new Gixxer 750 in particular, but also the new Z750, the 10R, the CBR1000RR, the R1, the FZ6, etc) the only SHOPPING I'm hoping to do is a new rear tire, and possibly a set of CRG levers if I can find 'em cheap.

Again, I'm heading up Saturday morning first thing, so if anybody is interested in hookin' up, lemme know and mebbe we can get together and introduce ourselves...

Cheers.

·
Registered
882 Posts
I want to see all the bikes, and babes.

But, I'm going to check out the Fast Riding School, and maybe some riding gear...

;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Here's a coupon for everyone to use to get in if you're interested. $3....hey, that's $3 more to spend on your bike, right....

Got to www.totaleintegrated.com/barry

Go to the 'links' page and click the "Motorcycle Show Coupon" link.

Forgive the webpage. It's for my rugby team.

I'd put it up as an attachment, but the board doesn't seem to want to let me log in.

·
Registered
58 Posts
hahah I tried to go to that forum link and it said that I couldn't cause I wasn't logged in...kind of ironic since that's why I was try to get to it.

No problem. I'll leave that coupon up there till after the show.

I can't wait to see all the nex stuff. And pick up a few things as well. It's always anti-climactic to go and see all the nice stuff but not be able to ride home...oh how I envy the california riders.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I went on Friday. It was fun!!:DTook alot of pics on harleys, just for jokes, and saw the ZX10R...Compared to the other litre bikes, I think it's the winner, but I liked the 1000RR too. And they have a factory electronic dampener on it, so I thought thats cool. Also bought some Joe rockets gloves for 89.99. I thought it was fun, but sitting on those bikes reminded me of the warmer days[V] Can't wait till Spring again...

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by GreenEnvy
No one named Matt signing photos when I was there saturday afternoon..
Just Tommy Hayden signing photos [8D]
WHAT THE ??? !!!

REALLY ???

DAMMIT !!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.