Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Originally posted by mariano3113
I sent payment. Did it get through?
You should get a tracking number soon. Good guy to deal with.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Originally posted by SkyeHack
why isnt my tracking number not tracking the exact location right now?
Well, when you first get the tracking number from him, he has only entered it into the UPS system, but UPS has not yet physically picked it up from his warehouse. So if you are seeing only "Billing Information Received" or something like that, this is what is happening. For example, I received the tracking info Sunday, when they entered in my info and printed my label. But the tracking site just said the billing info was received until UPS picked up the package and started processing it yesterday afternoon.

·
Registered
2002 ZX6R
25,657 Posts
I bought a set of these last year off of Ebay. Very nice set for the price. It just takes a little getting used to the front stand, but once you get them set at the right size they are very durable. Good buy.

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Sorry to be late to the party...I don't check this forum often.

Can I get the front stand with the triple tree adapter....how much. I am sure I'll be in for a gold set if I can get the triple tree mount.

A friend is also interested in just a rear stand (it could come to my address).

Thanks for taking lead.
JB

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
rivetgeek, you sir are having a lucky week. go crawl in a whole somewhere you luck bastard.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Ok bolt bag broke open maybe during transport, cant fault them for that. It goes together pretty quickly as I spent more time removing (and then playing with) bubble wrap than I did putting together the front.

Only complaint so far it that they use flat washers instead of curved washers so if you really torque it down, it's gonna chip the powder coat. Other than that it's pretty good quality for the money. Some of the welds are a little sloppy but they look strong enough.

41 - 60 of 94 Posts