Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
My bike fell off the front stand and i couldnt save it from tipping over :( need new rearset, fix and repaint the front fender and right lower :( very shitty day. everyone be very careful with the front. Im buying the triple clamp style asap

·
Registered
810 Posts
Originally posted by twixt01
My bike fell off the front stand and i couldnt save it from tipping over :( need new rearset, fix and repaint the front fender and right lower :( very shitty day. everyone be very careful with the front. Im buying the triple clamp style asap
are you serious dude??? Is it because your front stand's supports were flipped upside-down?? I had no problems with mine In fact I think the stands were a great deal....sucks to hear about that happening though, the rear didnt support?

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
was it on just the front stand?

if you put a bike on a front stand and take the axle out, this is almost guaranteed to happen...you must put it on the rear stand as well...as soon as the axle comes out, the fork legs can move independently.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Thanks everyone for participating.

Also, anytime you put your front wheel on a stand, make sure you have the rear stand on and make sure you take the front stands off first then the rear.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
No. This group buy has ended.

·
Registered
290 Posts
1) rainking1978 | Black
2) SkyeHack | Black
3) Murph 636 | Gold
4) andeekon | Black