Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in some tees? I'm looking at some ideas, so submit here if you have some. If you have any pictures you would like to submit, please do it here also.

Here's one I came up with this morning with a picture stolen from one of minytrker's posts.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
That looks pretty cool. Nice and simple. But whatever it is, you can count me in!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Seriously, I'll take whatever we come up with!

I was at a bikenight last week and I really wanted something to hand out to the other 6r guys there that haven't been on this site yet. Wearing a T-Shirt will definitely help!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Looks cool. Simple, but cool.
I'll definitely take one.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
can the bike be little bit bigger? ill take some when you get them for sale.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Cafepress is the closest thing to easy online marketing setup. And it's free.
I setup a store just so me and my friends can buy stuff from for 94 Octane.
http://www.cafepress.com/94octane/

The only bad thing is it's $5.00 for 10 day shipping?! Even it's only 1 shirt. I personally think that's kind of expensive, the quality of the shirts are the usual print/iron on quality but so far it hasn't faded or cracked.

I'd suggest doing them at 300dpi if you're going with them.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
looks good but the bike definetly needs to be bigger.
maybe the top picture on this website would look good. hard to do but would look really good.

·
Registered
16 Posts
gary....i might be alone here, but maybe you could do another design for the non stunting crowd....? i'm all for t-shirts, but i'd rather not promote (i'm gonna get shit for this) people acting like idiots on motorcycles. while i'm at it....the slogan IMHO is kinda played out. not trying to be a jerk...just offering my thoughts. i'd love to promote the site.

-Sully636

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.