Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

T-Shirts

4K views 61 replies 35 participants last post by  NX MX5 
#1 ·
Anyone interested in some tees? I'm looking at some ideas, so submit here if you have some. If you have any pictures you would like to submit, please do it here also.

Here's one I came up with this morning with a picture stolen from one of minytrker's posts.

See less See more
#14 ·
Cafepress is the closest thing to easy online marketing setup. And it's free.
I setup a store just so me and my friends can buy stuff from for 94 Octane.
http://www.cafepress.com/94octane/

The only bad thing is it's $5.00 for 10 day shipping?! Even it's only 1 shirt. I personally think that's kind of expensive, the quality of the shirts are the usual print/iron on quality but so far it hasn't faded or cracked.

I'd suggest doing them at 300dpi if you're going with them.

#19 ·
gary....i might be alone here, but maybe you could do another design for the non stunting crowd....? i'm all for t-shirts, but i'd rather not promote (i'm gonna get shit for this) people acting like idiots on motorcycles. while i'm at it....the slogan IMHO is kinda played out. not trying to be a jerk...just offering my thoughts. i'd love to promote the site.

-Sully636

#21 ·
Originally posted by Sully636

gary....i might be alone here, but maybe you could do another design for the non stunting crowd....? i'm all for t-shirts, but i'd rather not promote (i'm gonna get shit for this) people acting like idiots on motorcycles. while i'm at it....the slogan IMHO is kinda played out. not trying to be a jerk...just offering my thoughts. i'd love to promote the site.

That one is just something I threw together because I remembered the pic. I was looking for a head-on knee drag, but I didn't have the time to keep looking. That's why I'm asking for suggestions and pics, i.e. "I'm looking at some ideas, so submit here if you have some. If you have any pictures you would like to submit, please do it here also."

And I like the slogan, it's fits the bike nicely, but it won't be the only choice.

Post up!

#22 ·
Originally posted by arturo3rd

can the bike be little bit bigger? ill take some when you get them for sale.
If the bike was bigger on that design, you would have to make the text bigger so as not to throw off the size of the tire to the ".com". That text is the width limit for that shirt on CafePress, so the answer would be: Yes, but it wouldn't look right.

#23 ·
So I guess some good questions would be, How much are you willing to pay? How many do you want? Could you pay by PayPal? and Will you pre pay?

I know that's a lot to ask without seeing a design, but those mean a lot to how many colors we can get and how cheaply we can get them.

CafePress is a great option, but they're expensive, slow shippers (personal experience) and have no quality control (personal experience). The plus side is that we don't have to buy in bulk, I don't have to take payments, multi color is the same as b&w and you could order that one today (If you find the site, don't, the wheels look shity up close.)

#25 ·
I would be interested also. You could probably set up a paypal account to sell the shirts. I am thinking most would pay between 10 and 20 dollars for the shirts. I have also included a quick idea for those who didn't like the stunter shirt. You could also do them in the basic 6R colors...like red for mine! I was looking on www.Bravenet.com for an online storefront, but I didn't see one anymore. The used to have one. I did find some software at this site that you might be interested in, but I can not vouch for the reliability. http://www.merchantspace.com/product/demo/index.jsp
Just some ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.