Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just took off the warning stickers on the tank. Those were the break in sticker and octane sticker. I'm now thinking about taking off the "Ninja" stickers and leaving the rest. What do you guys think? Black 06 here.

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
Do those stickers come off as easy as the tank stickers did?

·
Registered
390 Posts
Originally posted by rbray
Do those stickers come off as easy as the tank stickers did?
The stickers on the tank are clear coated, they are the only ones that are. The rest come off very easy.

·
Registered
443 Posts
to clear things up: the "kawasaki" on the tank is clear coated. the break ins arent. the zx6r and ninja stickers will come off. may need some goo gone though.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Originally posted by reintr0ducing
to clear things up: the "kawasaki" on the tank is clear coated. the break ins arent. the zx6r and ninja stickers will come off. may need some goo gone though.
Sorry!! Only the Kawasaki one are clear coated.:D

·
Registered
306 Posts
they all come of easy leave the kawi one one thought unless u want a diff finish looks good thats what i did and alot of other ppl[}:)]

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey jacobsed, I have a black 06 and I took my Ninja decals off. I left all the other ones, took only the Ninja off. Here are a couple pics. I think it looks really clean.

·
Registered
192 Posts
That sucks! The Kawi sticker on my 05 titanium tank weren't clear coated so the came right off. I just heated my stickers up with a low temp heat gun and off they came!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I took off all of the stickers except the 636. It looks alot cleaner. I wish my Kawi stickers werent cleared, they would be off too.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
I removed the ninja stickers only after owning the bike for almost a year.

Looks 100% better now, IMO. Very clean and sleek.

I need to take some dam pics.[}:)]

EDIT: found one. Thanks ck3kd:)

Nothing like a pic with awesome Malibu in the background. SoCal fuckin roxxors.[:p]

Mines the blue one with the cowl in the foreground.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Originally posted by sedwick
Hey jacobsed, I have a black 06 and I took my Ninja decals off. I left all the other ones, took only the Ninja off. Here are a couple pics. I think it looks really clean.
dude where did you get those signals I WANT THEM :D

·
Registered
803 Posts
I just took mine off on my 9......I used a regular hair dryer held it to em for a min or so and it peeled right off.....no adhesive left on tail section either

·
Registered
394 Posts
Why on earth would you want to take off the "ninja" stickers on a ninja? I don't think I ever will take them off as I always wanted a Ninja, not neccecarily just a green bike.

its like taking off the porche badge on the bonnit of a 911 turbo.... wtf?

Just my 2cents

·
Registered
230 Posts
Originally posted by Fade-Dude
Why on earth would you want to take off the "ninja" stickers on a ninja? I don't think I ever will take them off as I always wanted a Ninja, not neccecarily just a green bike.

its like taking off the porche badge on the bonnit of a 911 turbo.... wtf?

Just my 2cents
[:Stupid]

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.