Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the local burger king the other day and was eating by the window and could see my bike and a group of about 7 middle eastens started taking pics next to my bike. 1 guy sits on it and about 3 of his friends had camera's and were snapping pics of him sitting on it then he gets off and someone else grabs the bars and they take more pics and this went on untill they all had a pic some men and women in the group. i didnt really mind untill the guy sat on it but they didnt harm it in anyway so i continued to eat my food and when i was done they were gone. It was kindda funny because someone sitting next to me says isint that your bike and am i gunna say anything to them? just woundering if this has happened to anyone else?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Holy crap dude, I would've been a little peeved to say the least. I might let them take pics with it if they had asked, but dang, WTF is with people these days???!

·
Registered
351 Posts
What if they damaged your bike.....i wouldn't let any stranger just touch my bike, let alone sit on it,my mother always learned me to stay away from strangers stuff,no touching,no trouble she said

·
Registered
679 Posts
no way in HELL.
id have been out that door so damn fast!

pics..sure i dont care.
but as soon as they even looked like they were gonna sit on it...oh hell no!

+1 anytime I see people gather around, I run out to the bike. People might say "oh I am going to sit on it." I proceed to say, feel free to do so, I will knock you off. haha

·
Registered
256 Posts
No way would I of sat there and watched. The second one of them touched the thing I'd be out of my seat to get them away from it. That would be like someone coming up and just sitting in your car or sitting on your couch. Don't mess with other's personal property. Period.

On the other hand, I'd be excited if someone came up and took pictures. It's happened with my truck many times. People have even asked if their kids could push the buttons and I happily let them (with me in the driver seat whole time of course). If someone asked to sit on my bike for a pic I think I would let them - as long as they have enough respect to ASK.

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm sure they meant no harm but there's no way in hell I'd allow that to go on; I'd let them to stand next to it and take pics but not sit on it. Especially without permission.

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,869 Posts
no way in HELL.
id have been out that door so damn fast!

pics..sure i dont care.
but as soon as they even looked like they were gonna sit on it...oh hell no!
:plusone: x 1,000,000...and I promise you they knew it was wrong and did it anyway. Men have lost their balls for lesser crimes, dude. The last time I caught someone sitting on my bike and a buddy's bike, we both got up and bolted out of the restaurant as fast as we could run, came flying around the corner, and the dudes had already took off and booked for their car and floored the gas. My buddy's foot put a (probably permanent, body-shop-needed) dent in the side of their new-ish escalade, and fuck them for it. It was probably their parents anyway, and if there's any justice in the world they got their ASSES beat when the parents saw it.

Would you be cool with someone walking up to your car, opening the door, sitting in your drivers seat, getting comfy, etc.?:headshake:

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
no way if fuck sakes i'd let that shit fly, them fuckers would get a swift helmet to the head if i seen them crawling on my bike, & being middle eastern you could have just yelled out Al quieda & had lines of back up

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,869 Posts
no way if fuck sakes i'd let that shit fly, them fuckers would get a swift helmet to the head if i seen them crawling on my bike, & being middle eastern you could have just yelled out Al quieda & had lines of back up
:Laughing rolling:Especially in Florida...all those crackers are so damn racist already, ya know? :D:Laughing rolling:Just shout "Terrorist" and point at them, guaranteed at least two people will draw a weapon. :D

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
:Laughing rolling:Especially in Florida...all those crackers are so damn racist already, ya know? :D:Laughing rolling:Just shout "Terrorist" and point at them, guaranteed at least two people will draw a weapon. :D
:Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
382 Posts
i'm calling bs. no one in their right mind would sit there and allow strangers to do that to their bike, it just doesn't happen.

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
I proceed to say, feel free to do so, I will knock you off. haha
I can see someone saying that to make a point, but actually following through??

My Glock wouldve came out to greet them.
HA HA HA :Laughing rolling:

I would have gone home and got my tank to blow up their house!! :weapons16: Better yet, I would have used my nuclear bomb to blow up their ancestor's homeland!! (There wasn't an appropriate smiley for this one) Maybe I would bust out my X-Wing fighter.... :weapons3:

Get real. :rolleyes:

Would you be cool with someone walking up to your car, opening the door, sitting in your drivers seat, getting comfy, etc.?:headshake:
As long as they don't stink.

Is that all some of you people do is look for a fight, and then hit people with a helmet?? How the fuck do you live?? What happens when your steak comes out medium well instead of medium rare?? Punch the server??

It's a motorcycle. Plastic, metal, tires....... It's not your wife or son or daughter.

--David

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Never happened but if it did, I would just go out and ask them to be careful. Life's too short to freak out over material things. I have full coverage insurance and if something would have happened....I would have made them pay to fix it. I would have asked them not to sit on it.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
Is that all some of you people do is look for a fight, and then hit people with a helmet?? How the fuck do you live?? What happens when your steak comes out medium well instead of medium rare?? Punch the server??

It's a motorcycle. Plastic, metal, tires....... It's not your wife or son or daughter.

--David
no i hardly look for a fight, in fact i'm prob one of the hardest ppl to get to fight & for the record i'd only use the helmet if i was out numbered :D , the fact is that i put my hard work & time into the things that i have & i'll be damned if some fuck stranger is gonna fuck it up by sitting on it or knocking it over, who gives a fuck if its "just a bike" bottom line its VERY disrespectful to fuck around on my property like that, would they like it if i was sitting on they're camel & throwing up peace signs & then accidently knock they're camel over?? i'm sure the answer would be no, bottom line i work hard for the things that i have & if its gonna get fucked up its gonna be by me, not by some stranger wanting to take a picture, as for if the steak comes out medium well i tell them to take it back & 9/10 ALL of the parties get their meal comped because its not that hard to get a steak to medium rare, & i prefer mine medium thanks ;)

·
Neutered
2006 MV Agusta F4 1000S
8,869 Posts
I would have made them pay to fix it.
If it dropped they'd be fucking gone dude, you'd get to the door by the time they'd be tearing ass out of the parking lot. People who fuck with other peoples shit aren't the type of people that will stick around and take the wrap for fucking it up.

i prefer mine medium thanks ;)
What a waste of a perfectly good chunk of beef. :D

1 - 20 of 50 Posts