Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
The best place to get a kit for removing that ugly rear mud flap on the 03 zx6r is targa-acc.com. It was only $50.00 bucks and that includes blinkers and license light.

:D

David

·
Registered
15 Posts
Did you get yours on yet. I put mine on this weekend. I haven't installed the license light yet though. Wasn't sure about drilling the hole. Let me know if you did it.

David

·
Registered
119 Posts
i got the same kit from targa - didn't install the light either. you can see it easy enough from the tail light & i didn't like the idea of drilling a hole just for that tiny freakin light. great kit though, even if they didn't give me a complete set of wire connectors for the blinkers [:p] beats the price of the competitionwerkes kit by far (& looks better too ;))

-------------

·
Registered
331 Posts
copy what VR6R said (both the drilling and the incomplete hardware statement)

i didnt drill the hole either; i was actually thinking of getting some license plate bolts that had built in lights on 'em, but ive yet to find them.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I'm havinf trouble entering the targa site. Some kinda internal error. I did find a fender eliminator in racerdiscount.com the brand is "sonic". has anyone ever heard of it and if so, is it worth the $50?

NYC potholes SUCK!

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
will that fit an '02? and do you have to buy an undertail cover for when you take off the mud guard?
Looks nice.

NYC potholes SUCK!

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
I'm new here and just my opinion but I like the stock light and signals more.

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Originally posted by 03redzx6r

I'm new here and just my opinion but I like the stock light and signals more.
Alright, looks I'm in the minority here.. there's some good pics of the finished targa conversion on this thread

/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3853&SearchTerms=targa,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.