Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe Rocket offers a nice team jacket in red but it is only offered in Canada. Does anyone know how or where I might be able to buy one in the states?

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
There's THESE ones available on the Kawasaki Canada website...

Funny, but there's a sweet carbon fiber Akrapovic Evo muffler hanger I want available on www.buykawasaki.com that I can't get here in Canada.

You're talking about the JR "Ninja" jacket I take it?

There's also the leather ZX jacket only available in Canada...

Both look pretty cool. I think you'll see them both available in the US in time, although it could be a patent or trademark issue at this point to sell them in the US. Give 'em a call and see if they'll ship?

·
Registered
391 Posts
If anyone lives in Canada and can get me the above leather jacket. Let me know how we can work it out. I am runnig into the same problem. The red one would go perfect with my 636.

·
Registered
321 Posts
If someone wants to go in on the shipping I'll buy a green one in the top left pic.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Question to all my friends in Canada. If someone can get me a the leather jacket. Preferabaly the one pictured at the very top in red in a size 44, let me know. leave me a e-mail at [email protected]
I have paypal or I can send you a certified check. I reeeaaalllyyyy want that jacket!!:D

·
Registered
155 Posts
Good Link slimteufel Been looking for a canadian website that would ship to us w/no issues like that for a while. THanks

·
Registered
155 Posts
Good Link slimteufel Been looking for a canadian website that would ship to us w/no issues like that for a while. THanks

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
If many of you want these jackets I would be more than willing to speak with my dealer and see if they would offer a group purchase discount.

·
Registered
203 Posts
I dont think the joerocket website will work.I tried it.it has a drop down box to select you state and its only canadian states...some one please help..also how do i determine my size.i have a old aerostich kevlar never had a leather jacket so how do i decide on the size?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.