Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i finished up her paint finally. Its house of kolor orion silver base, silver flake, then pink kandy, then clear. Very girly paintjob, but hey its her bike. Let me know what ya think. Here's the tank, will have more pics to follow as we install everything

Attachments

·
Registered
692 Posts
Wow! That'll definitely be a one of a kind bike. Great sparkle to it. Flashy too.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I hope you are also doing wide whitewalls, white seats, ape hangers, and some tassles. That bike will look ghetto (meaning great).

·
Registered
586 Posts
no guys it needs spinners, matching neons, some kind of wing on it and a euro tail light. get with the times geez.
but for real, its for a girl and its pretty nice, once again for a girl, although maybe to flashy if all the same color, try adding in an extra color or something to break it up

·
Registered
313 Posts
i like it, there was a guy on s10forum.com that bag'd a 4 door blazer for his wife to drive and it was almost that same color, it looked sick, just like im guessing the bike will when you're done

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
OoOooo, sparkly! I like it. I can't wait to see the whole thing.

·
Registered
82 Posts
:Dit looks like it might blind someone but for a chick i guess it's nice....
Oh and caligirl if those are your eyes uh....can we PLEASE PLEASE SEE the rest hmmmmm??? please

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.