Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
I have one of these in size 40, fits me wel, I'm 5'7", 135 lbs.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
wtf dude?!!? trying to steal my thunder?! i totally posted that site a few days ago.

lol it's all good. i just bought the fieldsheer revo. it is too small, though, so i'm going to have to exchange it.

Reactions: nevada

·
Powerhungry
38,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wtf dude?!!? trying to steal my thunder?! i totally posted that site a few days ago.

lol it's all good. i just bought the fieldsheer revo. it is too small, though, so i'm going to have to exchange it.
ah. sorry man, i didnt know. i just found it tho...

i hope my suit fits. i dont want to hassle with returning, or selling it.

im 5'10" 33-34 waist, 31-32 inseam, and about 175. i ordered size 44.

damn good prices!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Wow.. I wish I had $300. I would be all over this!

·
Registered
692 Posts
That's def only a jacket. The other link is the full one piece race suit.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Yeah.. don't get me wrong. Not knocking the good deal for the jacket.. just saying its not the same. lol

·
Powerhungry
38,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
ah. sorry man, i didnt know. i just found it tho...

i hope my suit fits. i dont want to hassle with returning, or selling it.

im 5'10" 33-34 waist, 31-32 inseam, and about 175. i ordered size 44.

damn good prices!
i'm just giving you a hard time, man. its all good

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
i was gonna get that suit but i decided i'm gonna go w/ the spartan leathers, the speed hump is not present on the chicane so i decided against it

& btw they have been that price since june ;) so i don't think they're screaming out the door lol

·
Powerhungry
38,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i was gonna get that suit but i decided i'm gonna go w/ the spartan leathers, the speed hump is not present on the chicane so i decided against it

& btw they have been that price since june ;) so i don't think they're screaming out the door lol
ah, is the HUMP important? i think for my first suit, this will do me just fine.

and i didnt know about them already being this price. dont think i got the memo:D

still tho, i paid the same amount(3 yrs ago) for my jacket. as i did for this 1 piece, and pucks. not too bad if you ask me.

·
Registered
10,037 Posts
ah, is the HUMP important? i think for my first suit, this will do me just fine.

and i didnt know about them already being this price. dont think i got the memo:D

still tho, i paid the same amount(3 yrs ago) for my jacket. as i did for this 1 piece, and pucks. not too bad if you ask me.
it helps for sure but not that important, i wanted it & i'm only spending $65 more going w/ spartan & it helps a smaller company ;) & hell ya its great for a first suit & great price too

·
Powerhungry
38,162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i heard a rumor that teknic is getting sold cheap now due to the importer (tucker rocky maybe?) dropping them???

might be just a rumor though. either way, good price.

unless your only trackin though 2pc is FTW!
oh sure, NOW you're here to give advice.:rolleyes::D
there was a 2 piece listed above for a bit cheaper.

ohwell, i'll use it. if i dont like it, im sure i can sell it, without a loss, and get a 2 piece.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts