Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I'm going to list my bike for sale. No rush, but more willing to work with an offer. If I get the right offer, I'll let it go. If not, I'm more than happy keeping it. Just want to try to get an RC51 I found. Bike is a 2008 Green ZX6R, 2 months old, 12xx miles, first service done at 524 miles, Competition Werkes LTD FE, ShoGun Sliders, removed decals, relocated rear brake resevoir, tank pad, basic stuff. Mostly stock. Still under factory warranty, comes with extended warranty. Prefer local sale. Bike is in perfect condition. If I don't sell, I'm not worried about it. I love the bike, just exploring options. I paid about 8500 new with warranties and what not. Asking 7500 obo.

********Price drop! $6500*********
local pickup only please. i've lost interest in the bike, too complicated getting it in and out of the house every day to go to work, not practical for daily use. among other reasons. Cash talks. Let me know.

·
Registered
187 Posts
bump for a GREAT DEAL WOW

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, so the rc deals fell through by now. but i would like to have some cash back in the bank. local pick up only, $6500.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts