Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
47 Posts
Just wanted to make my first post here now that I've lurked for a couple weeks. Just reading and learning as much as possible. So far this site has been a great help. I got my '03 Silver 636 a little over a month ago and love it to death. Now I just need more money for mods.[:p] Now for a few questions, hehe:

1. What type of oil would best suit my engine since I live in Florida and it is pretty damn hot for most of the year?

2. Looking at getting either a Micron Ti highmount or Yoshi RS3 Ti. Will the highmount compromise 2-up riding much? I like a deeper sounding exhaust, which from what I've read, Yoshi would be the way to go out of the two.

Thanks

Ryan

· Registered
47 Posts
thanx arturo... I did use the search but have come up with tons of differing opinions. I would guess that my requirements would be different for someone living in Canada. From what I'm reading, Mobile One 15w50 maybe???

One more thing... my bike is ready for it's first "check-up." I know they are gonna charge me at least $150 at the dealer... should I just do it on my own?

· Registered
47 Posts
thanks everyone.

CDNninja, the shitty part is, is that it stays @100% humidity down here thru September.

Even if I go riding at 5a.m. when it is cool, my clothes will still get wet from the moisture in the air.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.