Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a beauty she is!
I'm mostly found over on the ninja650 / ZX6R forums but thought i would share my most recent find seeing that i can't find anything here with regards to the 2013 Ninja 250.

Here she is in all here beauty, the aesthetic resemblance between this and the ZX10R is uncanny!

Attachments

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And here she is in a few other colours. :)

I found these pictures on a Thai motorcycle forum, and given that the Ninja 250 is made here in Thailand i would have to say these photos are highly unlikely to be fakes or concept pictures. It's most likely already in production at the factory just down the road from me :)

Attachments

·
Registered
650 Posts
I highly doubt that many revisions were done to it. If those pictures are tried and true, and production is beginning, the Ninja 250 just rose from ~$4500 US to ~$5500 US at least. True story.

Didn't Kawasaki already announce their 2013 models and revisions? The 250 wasn't one of them.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I highly doubt that many revisions were done to it. If those pictures are tried and true, and production is beginning, the Ninja 250 just rose from ~$4500 US to ~$5500 US at least. True story.

Didn't Kawasaki already announce their 2013 models and revisions? The 250 wasn't one of them.
The pics look to be genuine, lots of angles and not photoshop lines in sight.
But perhaps it's a collection of concept photos that some how leaked onto a Thai motorcycle forum. Thailand is after all one of the most corrupt countries in the world, so it wouldn't surprise me if these were genuine photos, but whether they are concept pics of the real thing, well we'll just have to wait and see. It certainly has had a major overhaul, as did the 2012 Ninja 650, which had a new frame, swing arm, full revamp with the body work, new tacho, fuel tank, split seat etc etc. Such a major revamp for the 2013 Ninja250 is certainly possible :)

·
Registered
80 Posts
wow they will have a real hard time keeping this in stock this will own the market and I feel real sorry for that CBR 250. I wonder what the new price will be and if it ship's with ABS brakes I will get rid of my 2010 250 and get this

·
Registered
178 Posts
Wow, I'm seriously jealous of the new looks! The gauges too!

I wonder what kind of engine refinements the new pistons, crank, etc., will bring? More torque hopefully?

·
Registered
914 Posts
I hope that isn't true. Specially the lime green color. :plusone:
Really? A lot of people like FI. And if you look at the left bar on the pictures, you won't see a choke. That's why I'm assuming it has FI but like I said, who knows if that's a US model.

Sent from a computer in Cambodia with Internet explorer 2.0 and a mail order bride.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I picked up a new CBR250 yesterday (only because I got an insanely cheap deal on it) but if these reports are accurate I'll be looking very seriously into trading it towards a 2013 Ninja.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Really? A lot of people like FI. And if you look at the left bar on the pictures, you won't see a choke. That's why I'm assuming it has FI but like I said, who knows if that's a US model.
I didn't mean the FI. I mean the whole new model. I hope thy offer this new model here in US this year, and of course in lime green too! :cheers:

·
Registered
160 Posts

I dunno, but Kawasaki was just here in Michigan last weekend, for their "DEMO DAYS" and I was there both days...

Not a single Ninja 250R to demo ride! :confused:

So I automatically figured sumin' was up!

1 - 20 of 272 Posts