Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I wonder if kawi will sell the old 6r (or the 636) in addition to the new one, just like the they do now with the zx-6e. The 636 would make a great addition (see the euro 600 shootouts -it's either #1 or 2) to the lineup. The new racier 600cc zx-6r that would be used for racing and sold for Hom. purposes and the 636 could be the more street-orinted bike that doesn't have to meet hom. rules.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well from what i can tell from the pic, the top end looks very very similar to an r6, if kawi goes with that bike then i think there will be a lot of mad ppl... and i am the first because i love the way the ninja looks why change it... it has only been produced for 3 years 00' 01' 02' .... why change it? and if you do change why copy someone? just my opinion.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AND ANOTHER THING THAT PISSES ME OFF IS THAT ANYONE NOW THAT HAD BOUGHT A BIKE IN THE LAST 3 YEARS, THEIR BIKE ALREADY LOOKS OUTDATED!?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Carbon,

Man relax, it's ok....The 2000-2002 zx-6r's look great, and I think I like the loks of those better than the new 03 zx-6r.

like you said, if you wanted a R6, you would have bought one. Kawasaki is just trying to have a best seller again....

I would be more upset if they significantly update the engine by adding FI etc...

My Drinking Team Has a Racing Problem!

·
Registered
147 Posts
andy's right, kawa is just trying to build a best seller. most people that are kawi fans should have been ready for a redesign anyways, something big because it has been three years since the 6r was redesigned, and most bike companies seem to make big changes every 2-3 years. but that is just my 4 cents :)

billy m.
1998 ZX6R
WTF is a Gixxer?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah thats true but i like kawasaki for being original with that bada$$ airscoop... that is by far the best looking design and they dropped it... if that was on the new one it would look so hot but they dropped it... i still love my mean green 2000

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.