Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is insane! This guy can also do 120 mph endo's all day long...freakin crazy!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by NinjaRider

How does he keep himself on the tank? He's pulling the brak lever with his leg? I wonder how he ever worked up the courage to try that for the first time...
Yeah I'm sure the first couple trys were ugly. He's using is feet to hold on and hold the brake. Fucking nuts if you ask me.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I dont know who was the first to do that but thats one of Dan Jackson's tricks, he is the only person that I knew was doing that.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Look at the pants....its a star boy.
Their first video was the best one the made....wheelieing in between cars during rush hour....thats cray stuff.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by devulge
Look at the pants....its a star boy.
Their first video was the best one the made....wheelieing in between cars during rush hour....thats cray stuff.
I don't think it can be. The background is desert and mountains, the starboyz are from Ohio. Plus, the bike doesn't have any fur on it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Don't any of you guys stunt? There not to difficult to do. For those who have never endo the hardest part is pulling your front brakes while doing 120 to get your back wheel up. Anyways this are just still shots, the rider is only letting go for a brief moment.

This is how I do them sitting on gas tanks. Get going about 90mph then set up to a high chair (feet over the windscreen, ass on tank) pull a endo, when you've reached the endo balance point you lean back a little bit, and you can let go of the handle bars.

At which point you grab back, if you have a good balance going you could pull a endo with no hands for a few seconds until momentum starts to loose and you leave balance point.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hate to say it dude, but Dan Jackson does them with his leg, he doesnt use his hands, then let go. Watch the Judgement day 2 video. The other pic, yeah Ill agree he is just letting go at the last second.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Let me post a vid. First of all these are done with out using your hands at all. He uses his ankle and holds it up and sets it back down without ever using his hands.

Let me see someone try it, even if you fail i'll still give you the Biggest nuts of the year award.:D

As soon as I find the vid I'll post it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
you could alway re-run the brake lines so the foot lever does the front brake and have the front brake lever to control the rear brake... [8D]

a mates just done this conversion to her bike as she has really bad arthritis in her hands

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.