Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

which bike? and its going to have to be GREEN!!!!

• 07 ZX10R again?

Votes: 8 9.8%
  • 08 ZX10R

Votes: 28 34.1%
  • 08 ZX6R

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • hold out and wait for the 2009 ZX6r's to arrive?

Votes: 30 36.6%
  • Other/Used?

Votes: 9 11.0%
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Moderhater
62,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So here it is folks.

Yes! yes, I need you for help, so give me some thoughts as to what you would get and why? Im in the market and already im getting anxious and if everything goes smooth, I think I can get another bike with in a week or two?

post up fellas!

BTW if you fellas come across anything good, especially the ones mentioned in my poll? please post up the link so I can see it. I would really appreciate it. And it has to be GREEEN!:D

Thanks in advance fellas!

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
pink scooter

Reactions: Eurosport

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
id say the new 10r because being able to say you have the fastest bike 0-180 it pretty sweet.

·
ratherberiding
18,438 Posts
an 08 something would prolly be in order, considering the 09 may have some bugs, and will be more expensive. But we wait till next week to see what it will look like, who knows, Kawi may surprise

·
Registered
626 Posts
id say 08 ZX-6, because i own one! :D i guess that means im biased. i am curious to see what the 09's are gonna be like though.

Reactions: Eurosport

·
Registered
734 Posts
I was gonna say 08 ZX-10R, but then I saw how ugly they are. Really hope kawi breaks this trend. I HATE the designs of all their new bikes from 07-08.

Hope I don't offend, it's just personal preference.

IMO, the 05-06 6R and 06-07 10R are some of the hottest looking bikes around. Where did the green machine go so wrong?

·
Registered
267 Posts
I'd say whatever you get, it should be a liter. Can't see getting used to that power and then stepping down to a 600.

·
Registered
131 Posts
How come I cant vote for the 250r..or as Vex calls it..the zx-2r..

I voted 08 10r ..Would be funny to see your big ass on a 2fiddy tho_Or this

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts
..... And it has to be GREEEN!:D

Kawi makes blue bikes too..... :D

I'd say go for an 08 or 09 10r. The aftermarket parts are mostly there, it consistently receives great reviews for track and street, and you're already used to a liter.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
08 10R FOR SURE!!!!!

Handles just as good as my 636 did.

Has power everywhere.:D

Super smooth tranny, stock ohlins steering dampner, stock bt016's:cool:

And the 09 should be comming out with the 5 spoke light weight rims that are rumored to be Marchesini (SP?) without the sticker.:eek:

Seems like a no brainer to me:rolleyes:

Forgot to mention they can be bought for 9200-9500 OTD if your willing to haggle!!!! Kawi has some really good kickbacks on them right now.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
4 x 250's is the way I would go. One of each colour... ;)

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
IMO, the 05-06 6R and 06-07 10R are some of the hottest looking bikes around. Where did the green machine go so wrong?
:plusone: i think the 05-06 6R is one of the best looking bikes ever made, and the 06-07 10R isn't half bad either

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
08 cbr1000. waiting for the :violent: wars to begin, i dont know what it is, but i love that bike

·
Moderhater
62,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
huh... the pole shows the 09 ZX6 to be the popular pick. I dont know if I can wait till January or march for a new bike though. I really dont want the new 08 ZX10r I really think its ugly, and really more power than I need.

I am worried that if I get a 600 I wont be happy with the power delivery my zx10r had.

1 - 20 of 81 Posts