Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw him sitting there working traffic and just couldn't resist. The zone was a 30mph. I checkd to see if anyone else was coming or around and I blew by at around 75mph or so. His little eyes lit up and I was of course gone. Poor poor rookie:D. Its easier to do when your a cop too I guess.[}:)]

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah he is a new rookie that I partialy trained. And believe me I didn't have to look hard to see those big eyes shining through!:D Rookies are just to cute sometimes. The funny thing is he still doesn't know for sure if it was me or not. I used it as a training situation. I hammered on him, asking; do you know without a doubt that it was me? Did you get my tag? Did you get any identifier on the bike? etc... So see it was edjucational...and fun;)

Myles Barfield

·
Registered
545 Posts
To be able to do that, get away with it and then rub in his face .... hmmmm tsk, tsk ... it's just wrong ... no, I meant hilarious .... no, wrong ..... hilarious. I just can't make up my mind !! ;)

·
Registered
348 Posts
Did the same to one of my partners. He was ou ton traffic on the highway and I couldnt resist giving a little beep of the horn and an HIGH speed flyby (in the left lane at 3am for the saftey conscious). He got behind me at a light and you could tell he was disappointed! Thought he had a good one!!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, Pyro Farva is doing alright. can't keep him out of the evidence room for some reason though, can't figure out why. And don't worry about my rookie getting an attitude with sportbikers, he has one now.
Believe it or not we get 99% of our complants on harleys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.