Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
I met up with 9 bikes today. It was f'n great to ride again.

Hell was full...so I came back
Friends don't let friends drive Hondas

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
I am snaggin' that pic to add to my collection. Damn it looks cold there. LOL.

Not to piss you guys off, but in California you can ride almost every day of the year.

-Flash

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but habit" - Aristotle

·
Registered
299 Posts
Yellow is SOOO good. CdnNinjaZX6R even said that I cast a yellow glow on the road while we were out riding about... how does that work!?!

·
Registered
325 Posts
Looks great!!! This was probably one of my best riding weekends ever. It was mid 60's and broke 70 a few times. Put almost 200 miles in short trips over the weekend here in Columbus OH. Can't wait for the real good weather to roll around!

2002 zx-6r
green, of course

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Today in the car it was showing 20C (68F)... saw tons of bikes out even though it was a weekday... unfortunately I had to cage it for the day... sigh...

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I rode to school :)
I've been worried about riding to work this year though, as I work downtown and get off at 11pm.
I don't want to leave my bike on the street, 30 feet from 10 different bars, until 11pm..
But, then I found the underground garage under our building does not close the doors at night, only the gate-arms come down... so seing as how those are no problem to go around on a bike.... I can park my bike underground, muahaha, its even heated down there :)

There is a huge waiting list to get a spot down there, but since I come in at night, should be plenty of free spots. Hopefully security won't mind, I'll buy the guy some beer or something :)

-=Welcome To Canada=-

2002 Green 6R
1986 Gixxer 7/11

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Hey, uhhh, Sadam, trade ya a nice cold case of Molson Canadian for all your weapons of mass destruction ???

That kinda thing Grunt ???

Geeez, where were ya a week ago, the UN coulda used ya !!!

"Keep yer feet on the pegs and your right hand cranked."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.