Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got an 06 ZX6R... yea the green machine baby. Bought back in 06, and its finally paid off. whoooooooooohooooooo!!!! Time for the mods cuz stock sucks let me tell ya. Anyways I spent all day yesterday and today installing a two bros dual exhaust...god damn that mid pipe was a mutha!!!!!, pwr commander, new oil, and kn air filter. I was soo amped to crank it up after I was done, and damn it sounds really good! I'll post some pics.
I had a blast working on the green machine, tweaking it to my customization and making it unique to a "two wheeled" world that we all love. I have no desire to check mail now, so next up... windscreen, chain, and sprocket, and some carbon fiber. Anyone with suggestions as to what chain or sprocket to get? Should I go down a tooth up front? I usually ride with a bunch of dudes with R1's or ZX10's. I think with the right gearing I should be able to give em a run for their money :D Hook up some feedback peeps!!

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
Stealth Sprocket from Supersprox are awesome and for $5 you get a warranty that lasts the life of the bike. They'll replace it if it ever gets worn

·
Registered
3,690 Posts
lol it took you 2 years to finally do that? I voided my warranty from day one when I drilled holes for my custom signals that I made out of LED's. Within the first month I had my muzzy, filter, etc. on. Last year I swapped out most of the stock fairings for cf.

But hey...at least you changed it and now is a little different from the rest of the guys who ownz a 636!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol it took you 2 years to finally do that? I voided my warranty from day one when I drilled holes for my custom signals that I made out of LED's. Within the first month I had my muzzy, filter, etc. on. Last year I swapped out most of the stock fairings for cf.

But hey...at least you changed it and now is a little different from the rest of the guys who ownz a 636!
haha, naw pretty much two years on a stock exhaust. All of the other tid bits were done over the past two years. Its definitely a different bike now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts