Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

21 - 40 of 1163 Posts

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
is a successful idea at the 10r, how do they work their rotation and all?
There's a thread where you sign up. You pay to ship the mascot to the next member. You get all the hot chicks you can to take pics with the mascot so it's gotta be something cute.

I'm first on the list damnit:D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
If possible, mascot should be transferred from one member to another by hand....

Get more people involved and get mascot to actually travel to everywhere it goes... Overseas would be the exception... though what in the hell would go on the customs report...
I would love to see the mascot go overseas and to other countries..my guess it will generate in US and from there move to other parts of the world...i hope lol...what do you mean by the customs report?

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
There's a thread where you sign up. You pay to ship the mascot to the next member. You get all the hot chicks you can to take pics with the mascot so it's gotta be something cute.

:Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling:

thats cool.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts

wtf???.....i should be first i think this thread got started off my thraed earlier
plus i dont want sloppy seconds:D:D
http://www.kawiforums.com/showthread.php?t=130117

·
Registered
854 Posts
I would love to see the mascot go overseas and to other countries..my guess it will generate in US and from there move to other parts of the world...i hope lol...what do you mean by the customs report?
In order to ship anything to another country, you have to attacha customs slip on the package. things can sit in customs for months... I used to have a girlfriend in Ireland, met her in the states and we used to send things to each other constantly...

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Well I'm in Tokyo now and in June I'll be in Iraq so I could have a few cool pics.

·
Registered
3,773 Posts
In order to ship anything to another country, you have to attacha customs slip on the package. things can sit in customs for months... I used to have a girlfriend in Ireland, met her in the states and we used to send things to each other constantly...
why not smuggler it to mexico and send it off from tijuana to europe??

·
Registered
854 Posts
It goes through customs as it comes IN to the destination country, smuggle it where ever you want, you still need a customs slip.. basically tells inspectors what it is, how much its worth, and the purpose of what its for so they can apply any taxes or terrif's on whats inside...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
It goes through customs as it comes IN to the destination country, smuggle it where ever you want, you still need a customs slip.. basically tells inspectors what it is, how much its worth, and the purpose of what its for so they can apply any taxes or terrif's on whats inside...
well if its just a toy it shouldn't be any problem?

21 - 40 of 1163 Posts