North Cali
Driving directions to Yreka, CA
406 mi – about 6 hours 12 mins

Madera, CA

1.Head north on N Schnoor St toward Dutra Way
1.1 mi
2.Turn right at Avenue 16/W Kennedy St
430 ft
3.Slight right at Avenue 16 (signs for State Hwy 99 N)
0.2 mi
4.Turn left to merge onto CA-99 N
97.5 mi
5.Slight right at CA-4 W (signs for Downtown Stockton/State Hwy 4 W/I-5)
3.1 mi
6.Take the exit onto I-5 N toward Sacramento
304 mi

Yreka, CA

six hours driving?!?!?!....i rather pay for shipping:D:D

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
We could start a poll thread and get a concensus from the forum....
The thread is open already and i can put a poll on this thread...we just have to wait till more plp see what has been done already

·
Registered
854 Posts
Driving directions to Yreka, CA
406 mi – about 6 hours 12 mins

Madera, CA

1.Head north on N Schnoor St toward Dutra Way
1.1 mi
2.Turn right at Avenue 16/W Kennedy St
430 ft
3.Slight right at Avenue 16 (signs for State Hwy 99 N)
0.2 mi
4.Turn left to merge onto CA-99 N
97.5 mi
5.Slight right at CA-4 W (signs for Downtown Stockton/State Hwy 4 W/I-5)
3.1 mi
6.Take the exit onto I-5 N toward Sacramento
304 mi

Yreka, CA

six hours driving?!?!?!....i rather pay for shipping:D:D
Hmmmm shipping is no fun, I might be able to ride down to Sacramento... be about a 1000 mile iron butt trip for me :D more character and makes for better story that way...

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Registered
588 Posts
It goes through customs as it comes IN to the destination country, smuggle it where ever you want, you still need a customs slip.. basically tells inspectors what it is, how much its worth, and the purpose of what its for so they can apply any taxes or terrif's on whats inside...
on value mark it down as "No commercial value" or just NCV and label it as a "sample" .....i guess u could have it insured too to be on the safe side.....

something else that might be kinda neat is like a meet in each city it goes to n post up some pix:D.....like if it gets to LA some of us could meet up n take a Kawiforums group pic with the mascot....send it off to the next city n they could do the same:)

·
Registered
25,075 Posts
I think we need a poll:
  1. To have the mascot or not
  2. To decide what the mascot will be
  3. Rules regarding the mascot???
#1 shouldn't need to be discussed.
#2 should be the poll. I say make it relatively small, soft, & green....small for easy transportation, soft & green for the girly picture initiative.
#3 Start a new thread in the picture thread that gets stickied...post #1 is the rules and picks with descriptions following it.
I also like the idea of having hand offs. Its gets people to meet other forum members...puts a face to the screen name kind of thing.
But mailing could be a possibility in case someone doesn't live near another member.
I say if you can find one of those little ninjas in green that would be perfect.(I see those are on Thinkgeek...but only in bleck

41 - 60 of 1163 Posts