Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1141 - 1160 of 1163 Posts

·
Pursebully
37,231 Posts
Wait, Wirrits had it? I totally could have picked it up earlier this month when we met up for sexy time, and delivered it to anyone in Florida, central Texas or North Carolina by now. :lol:
Yeah, he had it, but not earlier this month.:D I've had him for a while. Come to Omaha, I'll hand him to ya.

·
Akai Suisei - 赤い彗星
41,542 Posts
Wait, Wirrits had it? I totally could have picked it up earlier this month when we met up for sexy time, and delivered it to anyone in Florida, central Texas or North Carolina by now. :lol:
I passed it to David early this year or late last year. I missed how it got to Orange.

·
Pursebully
37,231 Posts

·
Registered
25,324 Posts
I'm sure you do.
I would carry one around like a rabbit's foot.

Yep, I think I'm gonna see if I can find a keychain with a baby kangaroo foot on it. My Joey keychain.

·
Registered
25,324 Posts
OMG, they have kangaroo scrotum keychains!

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Update on his where about please. I'm sorta the one that got him started on his adventures and would like to know where he's ended up. Thanks.

Habs

·
Pursebully
37,231 Posts
Update on his where about please. I'm sorta the one that got him started on his adventures and would like to know where he's ended up. Thanks.

Habs
With me.

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Let's get him moving again!

·
Pursebully
37,231 Posts
You've been sitting on Mr. Pihb for over a year now?
Sometimes I sit on him, sometimes he sits on me, but yeah we've been sitting on each other for a while. :D

·
Pursebully
37,231 Posts
Come back to chIraq Green.
I would very much like to. It's the wrong time of the year for me to travel though (hunting, fall sports, and whatnot).

1141 - 1160 of 1163 Posts