1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THE WEEKEND REPORT
FOR
THE MEMORIAL WEEKEND

Saturday morning Awiner, Thunder, tweakmon, James and I met up at the Rock Store for some down-home farm style breakfast to fuel up for the day to come. We rode the canyons of Malibu into the afternoon. We broke for lunch at Dukes because of the abundant and beautiful…ahem…scenery. However the place was a beehive of activity with a wait so long that it would cut way into our riding time. So we bid the beautiful…ahem…scenery adieu and headed to a cantina by Zuma beach.

*** As a side note as we were leaving Dukes a smoking hot chic with a body that made my leather pants stretch in the center was walking to her bike. She was alone holding her helmet, her leather jacket was open and her skin tight shirt read “Fast Girls Finish First”.
But only teweakmon and I tried to stay behind the rest of the three blind men in our group took off which meant we had to take off.

If anyone knows this girl I want it on record that for the first time in my life I want to profess my love for a total stranger...Tweakmon agrees

Saturday’s Ride

On Sunday Awiner and I took the Italians out for a nice ride through Hidden Valley past Dos Vento’s Ranch thru some canyon and onto PCH. We tried to stop off at the Neptune’s Net but they now have valet parking and a security guard that makes you park on the street if the front area is full…Fucking L.A.

We did some more canyons and stopped off at The Rock Store. It was an absolute zoo, Jay Leno was there hanging out and checking out bikes. The poor guy was getting mobbed at every corner.

Sunday’s Ride

Leno is the one in the jean shirt on the right side.

Monday morning Awiner, Thunder, Tweakmon, a couple of others and me met up in Moorpark and headed out to Ojai. We had lunch at the Deer Lodge and then headed out to Montecito and Santa Barbara.

This is when things get interesting. Apparently someone walked away with the part of the road that thunder needed when he came out of a turn because that’s where he ran off the road and ate shit. Luckily his ZX-6R only suffered cosmetic damage and will be just fine. Oh and thunder is unhurt and walked away with out a scratch.

Dramatic Re-Enactment

Dramatic Re-Enactment

Boy...you got a hunting license for that thing?

God I hope no one walked away with this Jeeps part of the road also.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Man, its still painful to look at my new baby...
At least I only got a few bruises on my leg.

Where is the fanny pack pic from the Rock Store???

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Yeah, thankfully you walked away and so did the bike for the most part bro.

Yesterday's ride was an absolute blast all things considered. Im suprised you didnt post any pics of the Benelli. Now thats a rare sight.

I'm gonna take my ass down to Cycle GeaR this week and se about getting some 'roo leather replacements. I dam near cooked in my own sauce yesterday.[}:)]

·
Registered
879 Posts
Great ride other than that one small mishap... Shit happens... It's easily fixed and lessons learned.

Did you like that blast through the lettuce fields ?

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Thunder
Man, its still painful to look at my new baby...
At least I only got a few bruises on my leg.

Where is the fanny pack pic from the Rock Store???
That idiot is getting his own thread.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by xtremewlr
Great pics. Looks like you guys had alot of fun. BTW, you know that this last weekend was Labor Day weekend and not Memorial Day right? ;)
Memorial...Labor all I know is I had the day off. Jay Leno is also on the left not the right. It was 2am when I did it I'm surprised the text even made any sense. [:M55]

·
Registered
244 Posts
I was coming back from Pismo on Monday (101 South) around 1:00-2:00 sitting in traffic just around Ventura... Think that was you all that "freight-train'd" past me.. Saw all those Kawi's go by an couldn't help but to smile..
And was thinking... "Damn, I need to ride with them"

-O
[8]

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That was probably us but we doing that a bit later in the day. Also, you can ride with us anytime if you want I'll let you know when we do the next one.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Originally posted by OShow
I was coming back from Pismo on Monday (101 South) around 1:00-2:00 sitting in traffic just around Ventura... Think that was you all that "freight-train'd" past me.. Saw all those Kawi's go by an couldn't help but to smile..
And was thinking... "Damn, I need to ride with them"

-O
[8]
And you actually SAW us? I'm amazed, as we were haulin a$$ that day.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by nerijusj
Nice ride! I'm jellous, we have shitty, overloaded roads here in eastern Mass[V]
Well I guess its time for a road trip then. :D

·
Registered
244 Posts
Originally posted by tweakmon

And you actually SAW us? I'm amazed, as we were haulin a$$ that day.
Hehe...yeah... but the group i saw was in traffic (slow traffic)... splittin the 1&2 lanes down the 101.. Were not goin that fast.. If you were you would have side swiped my 'ToyBox' full of quads.. :D:)

-O
[8]

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well we slowed down to 50 mph for stuff like that. :D[:p]:D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.