Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, I lived another example of how people in cars ARE out to get us. I was riding with my girlfriend. We were both in the left lane of a two lane rd. We were going to take a right at the next light so I threw my blinker on and moved to the right lane. Then I slowed down and was slowing traffic so my girl could pull over. Jest then this asshole in a SUV split us and drove by me. Totally illegal. I moved back into the left lane, moved by him and past her then back infront of him them stopped at the light. He pulls up next to me. I checked traffic then moved forward. Well, the guy in the the truck went to do the same thing. This asshole came up on my left side and actually side swiped me. He broke my left footpeg and bent my shifter on my bike. I turned around and this guy didn't even care. I pulled off and he just kept on going. At this point you might be asking what happened to my girlfriend. Well, she got hit by a car a little while ago and died. Just kidding. She stayed in the left lane and finally made if over and though the light. Anyway I pulled over to see what happened to my bike and she chased him down, pulled in front of him at the light and started tearing him a new ass. The ghetto came out. When I got there, I put the bike up and started yelling at him too. The guy eventually pulled over and we called the cops. To make a long story short, the cop didn't do anything, he said he couldn't make an objective decision because we didn't have any witnesses. He totally got off for either not caring or having a grudge against bikes. Either way I'm lucky I didn't seriously get hurt. Fucking cop, fucking driver.

G

·
Originally posted by Fever
At this point you might be asking what happened to my girlfriend. Well, she got hit by a car a little while ago and died. Just kidding.
why would u say that. even as a joke? [:M74]

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Originally posted by ninjakid04636

why would u say that. even as a joke? [:M74]
You can tell how old someone is by their #post's or the subjet/content.

My guess this dude is 19.

Agreed that was not funny about your girl...unless she thinks it's funny.

Glad you did not get hurt...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Relax dude, she was next to me when I wrote it. Take a breath and get laid or something. Thanx for the support.

·
Registered
810 Posts
I agree...some drivers have a grudge against bikers - be it from past experience or freaking movies they see on tv. Glad you guys didn't get hit, but seriously be carefull when playin tag with larger vehicles, they can sometimes forget that its real life and can do shit like drive you off the road or potentially run you over.

respect [:p]

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yea man... Im glad your ok, but i wouldnt even joke bout that... Considering she does ride and when your on a bike anything can happen

·
Registered
550 Posts
Originally posted by pinksnyper
I agree...some drivers have a grudge against bikers - be it from past experience or freaking movies they see on tv. Glad you guys didn't get hit, but seriously be carefull when playin tag with larger vehicles, they can sometimes forget that its real life and can do shit like drive you off the road or potentially run you over.

respect [:p]

Hell yes they can. It's best to check your pride and attitude at the door. If they do something that pisses you off, just take a deep breath and get the hell away from them. The last thing you need is a pissed off macho man in a Tahoe trying to muscle up on you. Even if he just tailgates you, if something came out in front of you your ass would get squished in between two big objects.

Only once have I been in a situation where someone was truly screwing with me and I had no way to get out of it - stuck on the interstate with no exit for a long while. I could've gotten away from the guy by blasting 150 to the next exit, or I guess I could've tried stopping on the shoulder -- but this guy had enough of a bug up his ass to chase me at 110, I'm sure he would've stopped if I had and done who knows what to me. All because I honked and flipped him off when he changed lanes on top of me. He had a buddy in the car, and they were laughing as they tailgated me, swerved at me, basically just pushed me around. It was all a game to them. Fortunately I had a pocket full of change. Once my options to clear the situation had run out in my mind, out came the change. Pulled directly in front of him, grabbed the change from my pocket, and threw it straight up. He quickly fell back behind me a long, long way. Best ~$3 I've ever spent. Hopefully it scared him so bad he'll never screw with another motorcycle like he did me.

But if there's ever a way I can avoid a tense situation, I'll damn sure take it. I don't care if it will make me take an extra 10 mile route, or be late for my mom's funeral. I'm not getting squished by some asshole with an attitude problem.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Originally posted by BrandonM7

He quickly fell back behind me a long, long way. Best ~$3 I've ever spent. Hopefully it scared him so bad he'll never screw with another motorcycle like he did me.

But if there's ever a way I can avoid a tense situation, I'll damn sure take it. I don't care if it will make me take an extra 10 mile route, or be late for my mom's funeral. I'm not getting squished by some asshole with an attitude problem.

word

some of my friends are on this 'ride till we die' shit. I keep tellin em it's 'ride to stay alive'

they laugh at me...but i think being alive to ride again is way cooler than going out in a fireball of half-assed glory

·
Registered
683 Posts
I treat cagers like the plague, keep my distance. Here in Texas, most people are allowed to carry so retaliation is very risky.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Originally posted by Styles
I treat cagers like the plague, keep my distance. Here in Texas, most people are allowed to carry so retaliation is very risky.
Amen! Just keep your distance and give nobody the finger in tex!

·
Registered
443 Posts
haha. im 19 so i guess i found that bit of satirical humor hilarious.

im all up for riding till i die, but if i die on my bike i want it to be because of some spectacular accident... breaking 200 mph. running in a motoGP race. not because some asshole in an suv rear ended me.

·
Registered
785 Posts
The closest thing I have to this story is a lady tried to muscle me over and get into my lane.

We'll just say her door took a nice dent from my size 12 boot and she backed off! Granted, probably a bad idea on my part, but she just assumed because she was bigger that she had the 'seniority' (we'll say) to just shove me out. Bitch!

·
Registered
39 Posts
My rule of thumb is if someone is jacking with me or being just a jerk, either let them go or leave them in your dust. I prefer to just leave them in my dust so when they get in an accident for driving stupidly I am not sitting in traffic when they clean up the mess.

·
Registered
949 Posts
yeah not a good idea flipping people off especially in NY. I could have left many bootprints in doors when people merge into my lane intentionally or not just hit the brake and let them go. A buddy of mine flipped of some lunatic who later threw a brick through his side glass at 50mph. Why risk it?

·
Registered
191 Posts
well. me and my buddy were out riding one day and we just got into the park, so its a 2 lane road and a white explorer was coming the opposite way toward us.. it was a SUV full of kids.. prob. just got out of school. and the one in the passenger seat was hanging out the window and as we passed em they threw something at us.. it never hit us. but i hit the brakes and so did my buddy and we did a donut and they got a red light.. right when we got on there ass at the light i was about to get off the bike and put my fist threw the window i had the kick stand down and they must of looked back and took off.. me and my buddy were chasing a SUV threw city streets at like 80, lol.. and the crazy thing is that these kids were just blasting threw every red light.. well then i looked in the corner of my eye and theirs a cop.. the fuckin cop pulled me and my buddy over.. we told him what happened and the cop was real cool about it and let us go.. luckily when the cop pulled us over some old lady pulled over too and was ragging at the cop about the SUV.. so thats prob. why he let us go.. i just thought it was funny me and my buddy on bikes were chasing some kids in a SUV.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.