Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 3 months ago a member of this board had an auction on Ebay for a fender eliminator kit. I won the auction and contacted the seller and even offered to pay extra for some turnsignals and what not. I sent the money within a few days and let him know the money was on its way. He emailed me to verify he had the money and would ship it immediately. Here it is Christmas eve, and I still have no eliminator kit from this guy. I contacted him 3 weeks ago and asked for my money back which he stated would be no problem...STILL NO MONEY OR KIT. So as a warning, if ANYBODY tries buying anything from

JAY6RNINJA...beware he is a thief. I gave him ample opportunity to return the money and warned him I would post this so he is well aware of what he has done. At this point I'm not concerned with the money, just the fact that he ripped off another board member and fellow rider...Thanks for nothing!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
You should give more info, like the name he told you to make the payment out to and the address he told you to send it to. That way, if he's using more than one ebay id, we can make sure not to deal with one of his persona's.

BC.

·
Registered
63 Posts
That sucks. I would be emailing Ebay on this matter to. That is really too bad this stuff has to happen. I did get a fender eleminator kit for my RR from Targa for 49.99 if you need one sometime. Very easy to install and looks great.

Hope you get this straightened out.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ended up ordering a hotbodies..then decided against it since I've heard so many complaints..so I went and made one myself. I'll post pix eventually

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.