Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how much is a set of kawi green fairings for an
'06 zx6r? Also would the fairings of zx6rr fit in there as well? coz I wanted to the whole green look of the zx6rr.. Any help is appreciated.. thanks!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The whole set.. from front to back.. i have a titanium so I guess I won't be able to keep none of them...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Paint them. I have been looking for a set to replace a crashed bike, and the cheapest i have found the upper alone in good condition is $200,tank without dent about 175+,plus you'll need both side mid and lower. If your plastics are in good shape find a good painter, a solid color should not cost anymore then 400 dolloars. Proably less if you remove the stuff yourself. trust my a good painter useing quailty paint can get the color rite and only you will know. Just make sure they are experienced in painting motorcycles.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!! wow... 400 bucks is pretty cheap for a decent paint ain't it?? I think to make sure, I need to know the color code for kawi green... damn, why didn't I get green!!!:(.. oh well... thanks for the help!!!:)

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
damn thanks for the heads up guys on the zx9 side of things as i will need some painting done here soon enough...

·
Registered
491 Posts
Originally posted by 06TIzx6r
Does anyone know how much is a set of kawi green fairings for an
'06 zx6r? Also would the fairings of zx6rr fit in there as well? coz I wanted to the whole green look of the zx6rr.. Any help is appreciated.. thanks!!
I take my bike to Motozone in North Hollywood for service and my recent (kawi green) paint job. I could refer you and give you all the info so pm me if you're interested to check them out. Later!

·
Registered
338 Posts
06tizx6r- ic ic you go to wed bike nights out here in hollywood? we should meet up.. let me know if you go next wednesday.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.