Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put an aluminum oval slip on Hindle on my 03 636 and I am thinking of going to the Two Bros C2 Oval aluminum instead. I am after that deep, throaty sound as compared to the shreak of the Hindle. I love the Hindle looks but sound wise it isn't quite what I was looking for. I guess I can sell the Hindle and go for the Two Bros. Opinions from Two Bros owners?

·
Registered
605 Posts
I ordered a Two Brothers C2 Titanium on Friday. Should be here the beginning of next week.

I ride with a buddy who has a M4 on a YZF 600R. It has an awesome deep tone. Sounds great.

The guy I talked to at Pipe City said the Two Brothers should be a little deeper and even a little louder.

Can't wait til it gets here! :(

·
Registered
298 Posts
cyclops, other then sound, is there anything else you dont like about it? is it still louder then the stock one?
is this a high mount or standard mount?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the looks. Just want that deep, raspy sound like D&D and Two Bros have. Nothing wrong with the Hindle at all and it is much louder than stock but has the track bike sounds. The high pitched, indy car sound.

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
I have a 2Bros. and I love it. I don't think it's as loud as the D&D but it's just right for me. I specially like the sound in the midrange dept.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is the standard mount.

My buddy has the Two Bros on his R6 and is sounds great. The D&D pipes look cheap otherwise I'd get one of those.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
2 Bros carbon fiber here. Sounds great and looks great too!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The grey can on D&D's website that they have on the SIlver 636 which is what I have looks nice. The can is small though since it is round. Not sure if I want a round can or the small oval C2 canister. I love the looks of the Hindle just wish it had that raspy, deep sound. Guess I better see if I can sell my Hindle first before ordering another slip on.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes, I know they are loud. Everyone said how loud Hindles are but I don't think mine is that loud. Not like D&D. I have some time to consider which one I might go to. Who knows maybe I will jump to the 1000 next year and then go with the Two Bros. LOL

·
Registered
700 Posts
I love my full hindle. It's loud but not annoying loud. I love just cruising and the noise doesnt irritate me.

·
Registered
493 Posts
c5 carbon fiber two bros and i love it! i was also after the deep throaty sound rather than the loud shrill scream of the hindle my bro purchased a hindle, very nice pipe especiailly for the price
drumannewman has attached this file: bike_001.jpg

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have the C4 CF slipon. Has the spring ever broke on any of you guys? I got my pipe a little over two months ago. Over the weekend, I got that recall letter in the mail. I looked at my bracket and noticed the spring hanging from the pipe. Apperently the hook had broken off. Has this ever happen to any of you?

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
I have a C4 CF slip-on. I love the sound,quality and performance and with the exception of a wrong clamp no problems whatsoever. :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have ordered an aluminium 2Bros can. Wanted the carbon fibre but the aluminium one was the only one is stock with the dealer. My question is, I have heard aluminium cans tend to corrode quite badly-isthis the case?

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Don't know about the corrosion factor.
I have the C2 CF and love it. Not too tinny, not too annoying. Nice throaty sound, and like Cyber said, great midrange howl.
No problems yet with the spring.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.