Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm thinking about selling my 636 and am not sure what's a fair asking price. It's an 03 red ZX636 that is stock. I did put a fender eliminator on it with LP short stalk rear signals. I've got front and rear Handy stands and the factory service manual. Also, I'd let an HJC cl12 helmet and Joe Rocket Phoenix 2.0 jacket go with it. If I decide to sell, it's going to be a package deal! I just need some honest advice on what I can ask for it. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
This is not a very good time to sell. There are lots of dealers advertising new ZX-6Rs for less the $7,000. If you want to sell it you are going to have to price it low, I would say below $6,000.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by NinjaRider

Plus the bottom fell out on the used bike market, at least in NY anyway. How many miles are on it? Why are you selling it?
It's got 1400 miles on it. I'm just not enjoying it enough to want to keep it. I'm thinking that it might look a little better once the new bikes come out. I probably won't ride it much between now and spring, so it might be a good deal for someone to save money over a brand new one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.