Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of this bike? I was thinking of buying it guys asking 8000, but I was thinking of offering 7500 for it. Only 500 miles and this list of mods:

Akrapovic Full Race Exhaust Lockhart Phillips gold slider caps The TankSlapper clear tank protector
Power Commander III USB Lockhart Phillips red slider cap screws Sylvania StarLight head lights (H7)
Chromed factory wheels DiD 520x110 gold chain OEM Euro front turn signals
Chrome shorty valve stems Front & rear sprockets (steel / alum) VisiStop Intelligent Brake Flasher
GPR damper in red Rear sprocket polished/anodized red Gauge LEDs (blue/green/yellow/red)
PUIG racing windscreen in black Gold 10mm lug nuts for rear sprocket Pitbull gold 10mm swing arm spools
Gold color windscreen screws Red cap screws for gas cap mount Harri's Grips (silver ZX)
CRG yellow brake & clutch levers Pro-Tek bar ends (red) Lockhart Philips LED rear turn signals
S.S. red brake lines, gold banjo/bolts Pro-Tek reservoir caps (red) Licence plate relocator for ZX-636
Lockhart Phillips carbon frame sliders Kawasaki rear cowl

·
Registered
182 Posts
I would say get that bike even for the $8000! It has alot of nice mods. It looks clean and well taken care of unless it was crashed within the first 500 miles. Well good luck and nice bike.

G

·
Originally posted by Raw636_zx-6R
I would say get that bike even for the $8000! It has alot of nice mods. It looks clean and well taken care of unless it was crashed within the first 500 miles. Well good luck and nice bike.
[:+1]

·
Registered
93 Posts
it must have scared the piss out of him, #1 reason bikes are sold with few miles on them
owner cant handle the speed, or acceleration of these pocket rockets

·
Registered
133 Posts
Bullshit. That bike has 2 many mods for only 500 miles.Its just not cosmetic, half are performance. The odometer was tampered with.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me. I personally like buying new and doing my own mods. Brings out the creativity side of you and it's fun!

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Offer him 7500 1st and see where it goes from there.
It's a steal even at 8k.

·
Registered
310 Posts
dont offer shit.....walk up with 6500 in yer hand......then another 500 in yer pockets,keep offerin a lil more till ya runs outta $$..then walk away....the 7g will eat at him when you start walkin..

·
yut uuuuugh!
5,344 Posts
Did you ride it yet? That may seem like a foolish question, but I would never buy a bike without riding it (unless it was a slavage I was going to turn into a track or something along those lines). Just my $0.02

EDIT: By the way, looks like a beautiful bike!

·
Registered
857 Posts
bike looks clean, and has alot of nice mods, i think its a good deal at 8 aswell but if you can get it for less all the power to you...just be sure you ride it befor you pay him so you know it performs properly..

·
Registered
351 Posts
Unless you know the dude... I doubt he will let you test pilot. No way I would let someone ride off on my bike without cash in hand. That's just asking for trouble. I know 2 people who have sold bikes and had bad things happen. One kid blew the engine on one bike and another dude looped one in traffic. Both ended up S.O.L. when it came time to get paid.

Bike looks clean and well kept. $8000 with 500 miles and all the mods... not bad.

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
As previously said, bust out the cash for $7,500....and if he wont bite walk and call him back 3 or 4 hours later with the full $8,000.00 As once you add the mods up your talking some $$$$$$.

Nice bike for sure,

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.