Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
I haven't met, talked to, heard of, or seen anyone that has been disapointed with the '03 6R. I'm sure you have read some posts and the biggest bitch people have is your wrist will hurt for a while till you get used to it, and your balls tend to get crunched a little from the gas tank. Both of these problems are nothing compared to the fun and excitment you will have on one. I know I love mine.

You don't have to be faster then the bear, just faster then your friend.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Theres no comparison when it comes to the new 6r. Not to mention, you can't argue with fuel injection. I would rather have a fuel injected bike over a carb any day. It would only be a matter of time before you decided to go with new anyhow. Just get it and have no regrets!

-Cops want a hot pursuit, so entertain them! -Shadee

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm this close to getting a blue '03 ZX-6r. Before yesterday, I'd never ridden a sports bike. The dealer let me ride a used 1994 ZX-9r.
I rode it for about an hour and had serious FUN!! The dealer said that the 6r, given its newer technology, would perform better than the 1994 9r. Do you agree?? I loved how the 9r had tremendous pull in the low end (<5000 rpm). Will the '03 6r be a dissapointment? The 9r didn't even sound like it was tuned to 100%.

I've owned a Yamaha Road Star and a Virago 750 before. I like the positioning (serious) of a sports bike. Always wanted one. Do you think i will be pleased with the 6r?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.