Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why did all the 05-06 threads dissapear when it seems like everybody elses forum was left untouched... im not gonna lie im kinda pissed lol

·
Powerhungry
38,368 Posts
ok, again *sigh*
they are still all there. but most of them are now in the 03/04 section. previously, they were all together 03/04/05/06 all one section.
but, recently got separated, and the 05/06 section basically started out as NEW.

if theres an 05/06 specific thread you are looking for, or info. search the 03/04 section first. as it could be there.

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
huh? I see 51 pages of threads in the 05-06.....

that's almost more pages of threads in 05-06 than the number of posts he's made on kf:Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that's almost more pages of threads in 05-06 than the number of posts he's made on kf:Laughing rolling:

wow this guy is about an idiot... first off i had to make a new name because my other one password got all messed up for some reason and second of all i dont sit on a comp all day posting threads I actually ride instead of sitting here talking about it :stfu:

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
wow this guy is about an idiot... first off i had to make a new name because my other one password got all messed up for some reason and second of all i dont sit on a comp all day posting threads I actually ride instead of sitting here talking about it :stfu:

well i haven't seen your name around. i tend to remember the regulars. and i don't sit around all day posting threads either. i'm in school.

anyone who has been here for a substantial amount of time would know what happened when the zx-6r forum split...and apparently i'm not the only person who thinks that. i.e. nevada

so before you start trying to act all cool and like a badass over the internet, think about what you're saying.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
y would u post a thing acting like im trying to talk shit on a forum... i really couldnt care less if you think less of me cause i dont post a bajillion threads on a forum... all i wanted to know was something simple and of course i had to get the token smart ass reply by somebody like you

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
:topicsucks:

+1. i'm not going to argue with this dude over how long he's been a member and how little he knows about the forum.

i'm out.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Some people post...and some people read every almost every thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.