Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUdopIkXaw0

this kid said and i quote "y dont u go and not b a pussy for once, safe ass fuker, grow some nuts"

because i told him what kind of moron does wheelies and other shit and does and u turn at 2 miles per hour right around a blind corner.

:Laughing rolling:what a tool.

id appreciate some negitive comments on his youtube lol
sorry im not a pussy cuz i wont do wheelies into the wrong lane of oncomin traffic lol

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ha im guessin no one cares

·
Registered
117 Posts
thats the forums way of saying should have done it, pussy.

haha J/K man, youtube is blocked at work, otherwise id help ya out.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats the forums way of saying should have done it, pussy.

haha J/K man, youtube is blocked at work, otherwise id help ya out.
:Laughing rolling:im supprised hes not gettin flamed for it. i dont understand why ppl think doin wheelies into on comin traffic with nothing but a tee on is cool. sure well all do stupid shit at times. but to call someone a pussy for not goin on a suicide mission. lol

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
Those first gear wheelies are SICK!

The guy that took BOTH HANDS off of the handle bars must be a PRO!

:tard:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Those first gear wheelies are SICK!

The guy that took BOTH HANDS off of the handle bars must be a PRO!

:tard:
Damn Bro I Know! :Laughing rolling: i think i might just go out and do those on my mountain bike just to make sure thats even possible to do.:rolleyes:
he was arguin with me about "have you ever done 9 seconds on a bike.:Laughing rolling: i was like im pretty sure most 600s do the quarter in around 10.5 and a 250 does it in high 13 low 14. hes like well my dads daytona does an 8. i was like wow ur daddys lol ppl crack me up

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
His dads Daytona runs 8's huh? :lol:

In the eighth mile probably. :rotflmao:

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Wow, couple a tards right there.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is what he told me when i called him a squid for stuntin in a tee
"ha ur such a pussy, and ya, i do ride down the road with a t on, cause im not a pussy, and that zx went 9:90's at 149 mph, and if i could of, i woulda done it with a t-shirt on,"

haha this shit is great

wow, ur such a PUSSY! aww, is the baby afraid to loose some skin? and by the way, majority of 600's run HIGH 10's like uh 10:90, shows what you know dumbass. and i suppose you think this is scary too!?

ha, my dads daytona (car) if you dont know, ran 6:30's try riddin in that, and my cousin lost her leg on a bike, i know

:Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling::Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i wish i had an 9th of the talent they have :(
im glowin with envy. i wish i could make the effort to do a burnout against another tire to look like a hot shot.
damn do i wish i had nitrous on my zx6r that served no perpous what so ever since i dont use my bike for drag racing :violent:

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
They won't ride like that for long. They will either get smart or get hurt and give it up.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Where is this all at? Are you both messaging each other? I only see 5 comments on the video and they're pretty plain.

All I can think of when hearing the first song is a) top gun and b) harold and kumar 2.
he was private msgin me. would u like me to put up the whole conversation for you?

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ill do it anyway lol cuz im bored.
his msgs are bolded

y dont u go and not b a pussy for once, safe ass fuker, grow some nuts

ohh i believe im not a safe fucker.
theres a differance in doin shit and stupidity.
if im gunna ride my 600 and do wheelies and shit down the road id be sure not to do them in oncomin traffic.
ur a fuckin squid. u pry ride around in a fuckin tshirt on the highway or just a leather jacket and call it good. fuckin squid.

ur a tool
just admit it

ur the kind of people who get mocked up and down on the kawi forums

ha ur such a pussy, and ya, i do ride down the road with a t on, cause im not a pussy, and that zx went 9:90's at 149 mph, and if i could of, i woulda done it with a t-shirt on,

Ha
Bahahhaha
Bahahahahahahaha

You think thats so cool. Cuz you can ride in a tee.
it has nothing to do with balls, it has to do with the shit happens factor and id like to keep as much skin as possible.

and as for ur little quarter mile time, not impressive. concidering majority of 600s will run it in 10.
a fuckin 250 will run it in 13.
not impressed.

ur still a squid and desirved to be mocked regardless.

wow, ur such a PUSSY! aww, is the baby afraid to loose some skin? and by the way, majority of 600's run HIGH 10's like uh 10:90, shows what you know dumbass. and i suppose you think this is scary too!?

haha
some skin
ur cute. try hittin something and severing a limb.
and no 10 is no scarry on a bike. 8 and below is scary.
but im sure u wouldnt know anything about that.

ha, my dads daytona (car) if you dont know, ran 6:30's try riddin in that, and my cousin lost her leg on a bike, i know

Well my friend then ur what we call stupid.

and for 1 your "DADS" not yours. So Ur Daddy Knows.
uh, rode in it dumbass, ur what we call mentaly impared

Ha Rode.

Ridin And Drivin Are Two Different Subjects.
ha, sure are u mentaly impared bastard, quit bein a pussy and quit hatten,

and then i just decided to quit while i was ahead lol:D

·
AKA "White Dynamite"
3,935 Posts
If the Daytona only runs 6.30's in the 1/8, how in the FUCK did it go 8's in the 1/4? I've been out of the whole drag racing scene for a while, but unless his dads car spun the tires for the entire length of the 1/8, those numbers just dont match. He's about a a full second off of his 1/4 mile time. If your gonna lie, at least know what the fuck your talking about. :lol:

Maybe he dropped a 500hp shot of spray in its ass. :dunno: :lol:

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
My friends BBC Vega run 6.40 in the 1/8 and 10.00 in the 1/4, for reference. No nitrous.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.