Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Intuitive ebony bar end sliders; Vortex aluminum frame sliders; Intuitive ebony swingarm sliders; Motrax Aegis aluminum fiber tank protector; Lockhart Phillips carbon fiber heel guards; Extreme Graphic FSMD blue polished aluminum master cylinder cover by WR Designs; Pro-Bolt UK gold spring preload adjusters; Lockhart Phillips hard anodized oil filler cap; Powerbronze UK light smoke double bubble windscreen; Hot Bodies undertail with integrated LED tailights; Gregg's Customs silver flushmounts; PIAA 7500k Plasma Spark Blue headlight bulbs; Corbin seat stitched with glossy, charcoal, and silver carbon fiber laminated leather; Dynojet Power Commander PCIIIUSB electronic fuel management unit; K&N high performance air filter; Moriwaki White Titanium Teardrop full exhuast system with Moriwaki high exit hanger; Lockhart Phillips magnetic oil drain plug

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
really nice man, you guys are my inspiration. keep it up lol
got lots more planed i take it?

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
With all the mods, do you ever get time to ride?[:p]. Looks good. The only thing left to do is to get rid of the stickers:D.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The exhaust sounds awseome and performance gains are incredible. Its nice and rumbly at low rpms and screams at higher rpms. Its not like a Hindle thats just loud everywhere. As far as the chrome windscreen is concerned, it looks a little ghetto in my opinion and I wanted a double bubble. I don't know if sportech even makes a double bubble.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Here's a pic of the chrome. Hey, just noticed your located in Houston. What part? We need to meet up. Myself, 3 others (from this board) and some locals that post on HSN went on a ride Sunday(short ride due to weather).

Shoot me a PM

·
Registered
631 Posts
hey MRED is that the black chrome???

I'm getting one on the bike but still deciding the double bubble or the black chrome.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I live on the northside of Houston, in Spring. I went on the last major HSN ride. The one that went through freeport to Galveston. Back then I had a 2001 ZX6R. It was lime green and it had a Quill anodized Ti pipe, an Iridium windscreen, and an undertail. I'm down for whatever, let me know when you guys are riding again. Oh, and the make of my exhaust system, it's a Moriwaki in White Ti

david c.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
... and can you still pay the mortgage mister ??? Nice work, bike looks great. The muffler hanger in particular is a must have for me... [:p]

·
Registered
882 Posts
Great looking rig man!

Does that offer still stand for those indicator lenses you mentioned to me? I'm still interested...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah let me know if you want em. You can paypal me the money or whatever. What did I tell you? I think it was $5.00 a pair and five dollars for shipping. The shipping will be five dollars regardless of how many you purchase.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Nice bike Ninjapowr but you still need the chrome windshield. :D

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.