Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Calif. motorcyclist lands in van back seat, unhurt - Yahoo! News

VICTORVILLE, Calif. (AP) — A motorcyclist who plowed into a minivan landed unscathed in the back seat, and the driver didn't realize it until he turned into his nearby driveway, authorities said.
"We're calling this one a non-injury collision with a twist," Karen Hunt, spokeswoman for the San Bernardino County sheriff's Victorville station, told the Victorville Daily Press.
All I can say is WOW. A definite case where the helmet saved the dude's life.

Reactions: Yuriy

·
Ninja Bike Forum Mod
22,254 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey sir, do you have a DVD I can watch back here?

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
I am sure he realized he hit him, just not the fact that he landed in the vehicle.

·
Premium Member
902 Posts
Glad the rider is ok, but why in the hell would the Mini Van driver leave the scene of an accident just to go home and tell his Wife?

·
Registered
653 Posts
afraid of getting deported???

·
Strat - the Asian edition
13,060 Posts
how the hell does that happen?
you cant get within 10 feet of my rig without me knowing you're there. and this guy got INSIDE?
The rider must have been Asian and had ninja skills

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: bubbleboys

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Some people are obtuse. :headshake:

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Of course it would be better not to crash, but when is the last time you heard of someone being thrown through the back of a van without virtually any injuries?

·
Registered
238 Posts
It would be funny if the van driver turned around and freaked out and started to beat the guys ass thinking he was trying to steal his van. Maybe the van driver was high as a kite. or deaf

1 - 20 of 25 Posts