Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ussuperbike.com/adm/upl/27k1u5znmm_1071092817.jpg

Even though it's already a done deal... even though I've read all the news and posts about EBOZ going red...... even though I know it's a reality.... It just ain't right and why couldn't have been just a nightmare that I could wake up to? I know...kinda over doing it...but damn... I was so looking forward to #32 on the 10R spanking Mladin's ass.... Now he's going to do it on a Ducati...which is cool...but would have been better with the green monster finishing on top... I wish him luck...and I will be pulling for him....but also for the Kawi bretheren....even though Kawasaki (management) can kiss my a$$! They had the opportunity to bite the bullet a little bit financially and give EBOZ the ride he deserved after everything he has given him....even if it was just for one year.....just so I can see Mladin crying about something else...

That dude just gets on my nerves.... Remember when he won those titles a few years back then came the "Brand new, lighter, track monster GSXR 750?"....what did he do....blame everything on the bike....instead of give the props to Nicky and Eboz...I did love it though that race where Eboz passed him at the line and he later complained about the "old outdated bike passing him"....

I just feel for Eboz...he was robbed of a title in supersport...(last race where I think it was Hacking who blocked him so Roberts could get the win)...he won it the next year... then when Nicky won...remember the last race where in round one he was way out in front and the bike stalled?? and then Nicky crashed in the 2nd race?? I know...all "what if's"...but then last year...with him getting injured (I was at that race...not a good sight.)

He is just due....and I think he will pull it off this year.... Of course I'm pulling for the "privateer" Kawi Superbikes...but I'll cheer for that Kawi guy on the red bike too... Just imagine when he goes to Laguna....that Ducati crowd is going be crazy.....

It just ain't right.....

(sorry for the long post...but after keeping it all boiled up inside I had to vent :).......

·
Registered
471 Posts
They will not be campaigning the 10r this year or the 7r, except for at a few races. They have not yet spent any R&D time on the bike. They are devoting all of their time & $$$$ to GPs.
Eboz had to leave, because hes done with racing 600s. Ducati will be his best chance to get into GPs anyways....we all know Xaus will trash 6-7 desmodecci's this year, like he does every year.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
yeah but Xaus is cool!!! I love his riding style....just crazy....and pushed everything to the limit all the time...no wonder he trashes all the bikes ;)

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Originally posted by Guamaniac
I just feel for Eboz...he was robbed of a title in supersport...(last race where I think it was Hacking who blocked him so Roberts could get the win)...
That was a proper pass. By his own admission, Eric left the door open, and Kurtis stepped right in.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Originally posted by devulge
They will not be campaigning the 10r this year or the 7r, except for at a few races. They have not yet spent any R&D time on the bike. They are devoting all of their time & $$$$ to GPs.
Eboz had to leave, because hes done with racing 600s.
Kawasaki will race the ZX-10R in the Superstock series but released Eric, who wanted a Superbike ride.

For more info, check out this article on amasuperbike.com.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
i just think it's weird to see #32 on a red bike! lol i'm sure he'll do well...and that maladin will complain like hell about SOMETHING...sheesh what a windbag.
Xaus and Hodgson kick ass...i think they made a great team in wsbk...now they're in motogp..so that'll be really interesting..see how well they do there without all the rules geared toward twins...
hehehe haven't you noticed? lanky is making a come-back in racing...rossi, xaus...i'm next!! hahahahaha

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Originally posted by spartan 116
and that maladin will complain like hell about SOMETHING...sheesh what a windbag.

Definitely not a guy who's afraid to grab the mike and, well, waaa waaaa waaaaaaa !!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.