Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A man who doesn't pay child support gets six months in jail at a time. When you come out of jail, they expect you to pay for the child but you are broke as hell coming out of jail.

:rolleyes:

Now I know what people are going to say..It's your choice to have kids take care of them, accept responsibility, and to not depend on the system. Well maybe we need to penalize women as well for scheming and setting up men to have children.

I feel like the Justice system is dangerously pointed against the Man making it harder and harder for men to become providers in the household by taking away a great percentage of their paycheck....

American Justice system seriously need to rethink their policy on Child support and the baby daddy trap.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Its because even though women want to be treated equally most of them still want to be treated like they are not..

Its kind of a catch 22

They want to be equal until it becomes in inconvenience.. Not all eomen but most.. Especially women my age (im 24)

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
A man who doesn't pay child support gets six months in jail at a time. When you come out of jail, they expect you to pay for the child but you are broke as hell coming out of jail.

Now I know what people are going to say..It's your choice to have kids take care of them, accept responsibility, and to not depend on the system. Well maybe we need to penalize women as well for scheming and setting up men to have children.

I feel like the Justice system is dangerously pointed against the Man making it harder and harder for men to become providers in the household by taking away a great percentage of their paycheck....

American Justice system seriously need to rethink their policy on Child support and the baby daddy trap.
Not willing to pay, dont play.

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Its because even though women want to be treated equally most of them still want to be treated like they are not..

Its kind of a catch 22

They want to be equal until it becomes in inconvenience.. Not all eomen but most.. Especially women my age (im 24)
+1 ...nicely put....

the system as it is applied to child support and such is broken, unchecked and has no accountability.

While I am not against requiring that you support your children....there's plenty of instances this is screwed up.

I know people on both sides....the men and women...sometimes we were friends with them as a couple before the split. All kinds of women raking in support money...yet the kids are in shoddy clothes, a dirty home and always coming to dad's house to get fed.

·
Pursebully
37,566 Posts

I'd venture to guess this is not all that common (intentional entrapment), and even harder to prove. It takes two to tango as they say.

Problem is, if there are no penalties, there would be hundreds of thousands MORE dads out there that don't pay...which puts it on the taxpayer. I'll agree, the system is fucked up, but I don't have a solution.

My BIL pays child support and his boy's mom is remarried, makes a TON more money, and has NO need for the support whatsoever. They boy is 17 now. When he was 15, they went to court for custody because the boy wanted to live with his dad for a while before going out on his own. The judge denied it. Why? Because mom had a better lawyer and knew that if BIL had custody, she would have to pay child support. BS if you ask me.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
My son moved in with me at age 12. That's when I was supposed to get paid. I declined, much to the states surprise. I didn't need or want her money.

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
If you put a condom on every time and pull out before coming regardless if you have a condom or not (in case the condom broke without you knowing) the chances of getting someone pregnant is very little, never trust any woman that says that is on the pill unless she is your wife and you don't mind having kids with her should she "accidentally" forget to take her pill.

It is pretty much on the guys side to not get a girl pregnant with your child,just use the right head to think about stuff and use the advice above.

Where the child support is fucked is when they force you to pay child support but the mother wins a judgment preventing you from seeing your kids, in other words some women will get married again, force you pay your kids child support and then win an injunction keeping you away from seeing your children, I am sorry but if I am paying money I better be able to see my kid.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I believe there should be alot more investigation when it comes to children and who they live with.. Ive seen plenty of women that are worst parents than the father n yet they get custody because they are the mother.. No lawyers to argue.. Need an unbiased 3rd party that could evaluate all living conditions.. I believe child support should be CHILD SUPPORT as well.. The parent should have to proce where that money is going and should be completely FOR the child.. And no way should a mother be able to live off of it.. They need to work and thier income should affect how much they get.. Parenting has all but became a career for some women!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Exactly....they say in the streets around here that "Child support is a poor woman's hustle"

Some more investigation should be done on the lower income bracket period. Why are you getting Food stamps when both you and your husband have a full time job. There are some people really getting over on the system.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
This is one of the reasons that i do not want to have kids and am planning on surgical means this winter to insure it.

I refuse to let some woman screw me over, wich is probably why I am single at the moment. Its realy hard to find someone that wants the same things you do let alone be honest about it and not lie.

Child support is bullshit in its current form. If your a single parent you should not be better off then the person paying the support unless you just happen to have a really good job, in wich case you dont need the extra money anyway.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This is one of the reasons that i do not want to have kids and am planning on surgical means this winter to insure it.

I refuse to let some woman screw me over, wich is probably why I am single at the moment. Its realy hard to find someone that wants the same things you do let alone be honest about it and not lie.

Child support is bullshit in its current form. If your a single parent you should not be better off then the person paying the support unless you just happen to have a really good job, in wich case you dont need the extra money anyway.
Exactly...if you are a working mother who makes a little less or more than the man providing the support. It should be thrown out completely...

it doesn't take a whole lot of money to feed and clothe a child

·
Pursebully
37,566 Posts
Exactly...if you are a working mother who makes a little less or more than the man providing the support. It should be thrown out completely...

I beg to differ, kids are expensive...especially girls. There are many other expenses besides clothing and food. Medical, extracurricular/athletics, toys/entertainment, education, etc.

Think about it like this: If mom makes $30K, and dad makes $30K, then the kid should get the lifestyle & benefits that would accompany a $60K household income.

·
Powerhungry
37,708 Posts

says someone that doesn't have kids...

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts

? how many kids do you have? Healthcare alone is close to $300 a month.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Healthcare should be provided by your employer, and also you get a tax deduction from children. Which would mean you get more money back for the kid during tax time+ your paycheck exemptions.

I do agree that extracurricular/athletics, toys/entertainment, all of that can be high..

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
says someone that doesn't have kids...
you are right I don't have children....
but I do notice that many of the people I know that have children can still do what they want and have money for the child.

? how many kids do you have? Healthcare alone is close to $300 a month.
Like i said there are ways to get that money from the gov/ your employer

·
Powerhungry
37,708 Posts
you are right I don't have children....
but I do notice that many of the people I know that have children can still do what they want and have money for the child.

NO NO NO.

jesus fucking Christ.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
NO NO NO.

jesus fucking Christ.
:eek: The people have the money to make Obamacare viable to assist with our children's healthcare.
We can do this...It doesn't take much. There are many children that could be healthy with preventative measures in the household....

usually it is us Adults that drain the healthcare system...

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
:eek: The people have the money to make Obamacare viable to assist with our children's healthcare.
We can do this...It doesn't take much. There are many children that could be healthy with preventative measures in the household....

Sometimes it's actually painful to read your posts.

·
fap-o-caster
50,488 Posts

define 'the people'?

you still don't get it byron....the people that will be hardest hit by ACA are the people who can least afford to float along those who really cannot (the dirt poor indigent). Those who can afford it, see no reason why they have to carry the weight OR to be forced to buy into something that they don't want. Businesses, namely small ones will be the hardest hit if you ask me. My uncle runs a diesel tuning shop in NJ, he is just thrilled to have this cut into his bottom line. And he employs maybe 5-6 people at his shop.

1 - 20 of 203 Posts