Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,766 Posts
i think that guy is a member on this board maybe he can chime in and answer some of your questions, some people use the term stock different from others tho

·
Registered
343 Posts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ngh0ykIxL9Y&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gGjZn8-fhY&feature=related

he says its stock and he ran a [email protected]

The best I have ever done on my 07 is 11.3 and the best my bike has ever done with a true drag bike professional is 10.8 now how did this "STOCK" bike get as fast as my best friends gixxer 750? :confused:
With a good 60 ft and a lite rider and the bike set up properly I know the guy I didnt look at the video but I would guess that its poofbegone he already had those videos on here

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Robert, your the man! This bike is fast and yes it is very lightly modified to point it is considered stock. If you think this bike is fast, you should see his 636 run!

Robert, did you ever get that valve guide issue resolved?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
dam good run. U say foot shifting u have a quick shift kit cause seems u never let off and i didnt see u use the clutch.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Robert, your the man! This bike is fast and yes it is very lightly modified to point it is considered stock. If you think this bike is fast, you should see his 636 run!

Robert, did you ever get that valve guide issue resolved?
Thanks Robbie. I have not resolved it yet. Jim offered to let me borrow his dial gauge base to check my valve wobble. We're thinking the valve guides are alowing the valves to wobble and leak through the seals. It's killing me to get it back together as this is the only thing holding me back.

dam good run. U say foot shifting u have a quick shift kit cause seems u never let off and i didnt see u use the clutch.
I'm not using any quick shifter or air shifter, I power shift every gear and don't need the clutch.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well you are one hell of a drag racer. But now I understand you getting it to 10.1s and im sure you clutch was hit pretty hard in that launch. But it was a nice run.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Powershifting is the way to go! I do it when I race, the front likes to come up more at stock height.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts