Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
hahahaha ! he is all scared of a little Ram , dude is not hard , don't act threatening to the Ram and he will for the most part leave you alone.

If you sit there and rock your bike back and forth the Ram things you are challenging it.

Most likely he was protecting his territory or mate and off spring, and if does charge at you kick it a few times and it well send him running for the hills.

Classic example of someone that does not know about animals.

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Without???

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

·
Registered
2,776 Posts
hahahaha ! he is all scared of a little Ram , dude is not hard , don't act threatening to the Ram and he will for the most part leave you alone.

If you sit there and rock your bike back and forth the Ram things you are challenging it.

Most likely he was protecting his territory or mate and off spring, and if does charge at you kick it a few times and it well send him running for the hills.

Classic example of someone that does not know about animals.
venom- due to you being hispanic and byron using e-bon-ics
byron was attempting to state that the RAM went hard, and doesn't play around; not the dirt bike rider:D

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
Venom you are back!!! where you been lol Political arguments were going crazy round here without you
well I am glad I am not the one adding lumber to the fire this time :p you guys seem to be doing fine without me, my boss is back from vacation so it is hard to be bickering back and forth with people with him on the computer behind ,e

Without???

:crackup::crackup::crackup:
Well glad you missed me honey buns.

venom- due to you being hispanic and byron using e-bon-ics
byron was attempting to state that the RAM went hard, and doesn't play around; not the dirt bike rider:D
lol,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts